New strips 24/25

In the desperate lull of the close season, the one saving grace is usually the new strip launches. 

Every other division has a thread so I'll add this one. 

Starting with Dumbarton. Probably my least favourite of our 3 Macron efforts but still pretty tidy.  Would be hard to beat last year's classic - I'd have been happy if they had kept it for this season and just changed the away kit. 

A welcome return to gold and black for the change strip though. 

20240617_092511.thumb.jpg.e0a4f32754e7b3ce5415ad2aef531a29.jpg20240617_092505.thumb.jpg.224272480601723b8f4daf02e1206b2b.jpg

Edited by PWL

Rumours are we're getting a new away kit and keeping the home kit for a 3rd season. 

Wish we'd bin Pendle and their dull template kits

37 minutes ago, Rory said:

Rumours are we're getting a new away kit and keeping the home kit for a 3rd season. 

Wish we'd bin Pendle and their dull template kits

Can't think of any other senior club that uses Pendle. Cue someone with a list of those that do. Pendle used to be popular and affordable for amateur clubs going back a few years when I was involved, but very much template kits. (not a dig at Alloa btw)

Here's our one from a week ago. Certainly not the best... what really really bugs me is the stripes from front to back don't meet up. I don't know what they're going for with the black sleeves & that black hole in the middle.... looks like it got put in the wash with a Dundee top... GQMNjrxW8AANqyg.thumb.jpeg.9a1025a8ab15ebdab64f02b98ec76d60.jpegGQG3FtSXsAAmm-8.thumb.jpeg.454d9b8c6c961b5a5dc97d01b8f7687f.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Connor Macleod said:

Here's our one from a week ago. Certainly not the best... what really really bugs me is the stripes from front to back don't meet up. I don't know what they're going for with the black sleeves & that black hole in the middle.... looks like it got put in the wash with a Dundee top... GQMNjrxW8AANqyg.thumb.jpeg.9a1025a8ab15ebdab64f02b98ec76d60.jpegGQG3FtSXsAAmm-8.thumb.jpeg.454d9b8c6c961b5a5dc97d01b8f7687f.jpeg

That is absolutely horrendous!

I actually quite like that ICT top, I think it looks pretty good.  Blue and red is a horrendous colour combination anyway, but I think they've made the best of it.  

One think that baffles me is why your official kit launch photos would be taken with two compleyely different framed strips in the background.  That seems amateurish.

12 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

One thing that baffles me is why your official kit launch photos would be taken with two completely different framed strips in the background.  That seems amateurish.

30th anniversary so big moments in their history?

7 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Can't think of any other senior club that uses Pendle. Cue someone with a list of those that do. Pendle used to be popular and affordable for amateur clubs going back a few years when I was involved, but very much template kits. (not a dig at Alloa btw)

Forfar have been using them for years as well.

9 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Forfar still use them, Arbroath and Brechin used to use them. Their Scottish agent must have lived in Angus...

11 hours ago, PWL said:

In the desperate lull of the close season, the one saving grace is usually the new strip launches. 

Every other division has a thread so I'll add this one. 

Starting with Dumbarton. Probably my least favourite of our 3 Macron efforts but still pretty tidy.  Would be hard to beat last year's classic - I'd have been happy if they had kept it for this season and just changed the away kit. 

A welcome return to gold and black for the change strip though. 

20240617_092511.thumb.jpg.e0a4f32754e7b3ce5415ad2aef531a29.jpg20240617_092505.thumb.jpg.224272480601723b8f4daf02e1206b2b.jpg

Looks like a WW1 dazzle ship:

dazzleship.jpg.bf9343f974eba596719fa0850f29b283.jpg

Are you hoping to fool U-boats and other diving pests (Aiden Smith)

9 hours ago, Connor Macleod said:

I like this - bold and original and it works. 8/10 from me. 👍

Ours is released next week , know it's an adidas kit , quite liked last seasons though and wouldn't have been too disappointed to go with it again for another season but do like a new kit as well as long as it's not anything like a couple is seasons ago 🙏🏻😁

Be interesting to see what is churned out for ours. I was in Greaves the other day buying up a whole holiday wardrobe of last seasons stuff for about £26.50 and the guy in there said they were not sure if they were doing Cove for 24/25 as no one from the club had told them yet. Standard 

2 hours ago, Watson Nimrod said:

Be interesting to see what is churned out for ours. I was in Greaves the other day buying up a whole holiday wardrobe of last seasons stuff for about £26.50 and the guy in there said they were not sure if they were doing Cove for 24/25 as no one from the club had told them yet. Standard 

I can’t even remember where I heard it but I was of the understanding that the Greaves deal was completely done and they knew which is why everything Cove related was reduced on their site.   Might be someone who managed to make the supporters club meeting.