Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇭🇺 Hungary

Scary Bear

A Pep, Fergie and Klopp clone manager would achieve nothing with this group of players. Call for a change all you like, it'll make no difference whatsoever.  Need better players simple.

We did have a shot on target, their keeper made a good save from Hanley. It's not much but f**k off with the no shots on target mince.

Totally wrong way to approach the game. Clarke should have been more positive in a game we needed to win, and in the end we got what we deserved. Sent home,

Hungary weren't much better, but well done to them for grabbing their late goal, but they'll be on the first plane home after we their next game. Hope the lad Varga is ok.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

That and Calum McGregor.

Aye.

Chesting the ball down when you're 8 yards out with a whole game to aim an unchallenged header at...

Just now, KirkieRR said:

Perhaps. Not sure we deserved it, though.

I agree, our performances were shocking. But that's as clear a penalty as you'll see. Mystifying how VAR didn't correct it.

2 Euros.

6 Games. 0 wins. 2 draws. 4 losses.

3 goals scored

12 goals conceded.

And fucking shite tactics, performances and team selections. We turn up and look clueless. Great advert for the game.

Time for Clarke to go and someone in willing to be more positive in attack. Pick players in form and fully fit. Not just the usual players who turn up and do shite.

Just now, eez-eh said:

If we hadn’t been such shitebags for 80 minutes we maybe wouldn’t have had to have completely lost the run of the place throwing the kitchen sink at it for the last 10. Fucking mind blowing.

Exactly this. 

Clarke made a point of going after the "negative normans" in the presser before the tournament, yet set the side up like that today. It's himself he should be out to prove wrong. We went for it far too late and Hungary took advantage of the resulting shambles. 

2 minutes ago, ArabGaz said:

... I was ok with keeping it tight for the first 60 mins but then to just do nothing for the latter part of the game... 

We didn't keep it tight for 60. We did f**k all. Continued to do so for the next 30. Massively over rated squad at this level. 

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I can't believe there are folk saying it isn't a penalty. It's as clear a penalty you're likely to see. The only thing I can think is that Armstrong was offside

That's what I think, none of the clowns in the studio have even suggested that as a possibility, but could be when VAR checked it he was offside so the foul became irrelevant.

If we are going to spend days greeting about not getting that penalty, we are no better than the England fans who always find something to mewl about.

Yes, probably a penalty but that can't be the story of our tournament which was cowardly tactics from start to finish.

I wouldn't have given a f**k but it would have been an injustice if we made the next round tbh.