Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇭🇺 Hungary

Scary Bear

12 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Think most folk take coke these days. Very popular with the young team. 

I've heard the quality of coke they're likely to consume is a bit questionable and wondered if it's just the same as the speed that was on the go then?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Does any Scodland victory guarantee progression or is there the usual 2 and a half million permutations?

I had a look at this last night and it would be an all timer if we got four points but somehow didn't manage to get through.

Of all the loads of permutations, just Albania failing to beat Spain and Slovenia failing to beat England would be enough for us.

12 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Really nervous now.

Went for a cycle.  Nipped across to see my parents for an hour. Had a bit of work to do and have finished it.  Don't know what to do with myself now.

Will drag the dog out for a walk I think.  Keen to start drinking but it's too early.  

Cannot wait for this match, yet filled with dread about it.

I bet there's hundreds of us getting shit loads done today! I changed the headlight on the motor, it's only been needing done for 9 months....

Also done tomorrow's work today in anticipation of the hangover to come. Got more than enough done as time has draaaaaaaaaagged by.

Off to walk my mutt too, get back, eat dinner then start on the beers.

I should know better by now, but I am positive we are due a rub of the green. Surely 50 the odd years I've seen of us being 'shat on' is enough?

13 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I've heard the quality of coke they're likely to consume is a bit questionable and wondered if it's just the same as the speed that was on the go then?

Pretty much. Just keeps them drinking without getting too burst.

6 hours ago, Christophe said:

My flight from Manchester to Munich has just been cancelled, could greet! 

What's the quickest way to sell my Scotland V Hungary ticket? 

Nightmare. 

19 minutes ago, SomersetBairn said:

I should know better by now, but I am positive we are due a rub of the green. Surely 50 the odd years I've seen of us being 'shat on' is enough?

You certainly should know better. So should I, and yet the hope gets us every time. 

27 minutes ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

Che Adams struggling to be fit for tonight (according to Bryan Gunn on bbc)

Conway for me 

Didn't think adams had looked himself already 

27 minutes ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

Che Adams struggling to be fit for tonight (according to Bryan Gunn on bbc)

That’d be a blow. Even we’re Dyles fit, I think Adams would have ordinarily started this game.  

7 hours ago, Christophe said:

My flight from Manchester to Munich has just been cancelled, could greet! 

What's the quickest way to sell my Scotland V Hungary ticket? 

Have you sold it yet? 

On holiday in Crete.  Desperately hoping to watch the match free from "Inger-lund" interference!  Wonder how many Hungarians will be in the vicinity.

Had a couple of drinks already... to steady the nerves, you understand...  matchbox doesn't kick of until 10 pm here.  I might end up so steady I can hardly move.

Just now, Salt n Vinegar said:

On holiday in Crete.  Desperately hoping to watch the match free from "Inger-lund" interference!  Wonder how many Hungarians will be in the vicinity.

Had a couple of drinks already... to steady the nerves, you understand...  matchbox doesn't kick of until 10 pm here.  I might end up so steady I can hardly move.

I've subscribed to Univision's streaming service for $5 for the month so the analysts are Mexican and the commentary is all in Spanish. If I do watch any of England's games going forward it'll be on that. 

4 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

I've subscribed to Univision's streaming service for $5 for the month so the analysts are Mexican and the commentary is all in Spanish. If I do watch any of England's games going forward it'll be on that. 

I loved watching the 2002 World Cup on Univision. Their commentators actually sounded excited about what they were watching. Definitely would've learned Spanish if I'd stayed.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GOL GOL GOL GOL!!!"