El Final: 🇪🇸 Spain v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

ClydeTon

1 minute ago, Utdtillidie2 said:

Is it just me, or is it one way traffic? Even the commentators are sounding hesitant. Nice 😊 

It is, but Spain not doing much with it. 

Just now, scottsdad said:

Williams doing well again down the left.

Walker looks all over the place when defending against him.

Watching on TVE (Spain). Commentators don't sound at all worried. That said, I don't speak any Spanish.

Enjoying them very occasionally slowing down to say things like 'Crystal Palace' and 'Jordan Pickford'. 

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

20 mins in, no shots on target. Shove your tournament pish and give me Ayr scudding killie every day of the week 

International football should be abolished IMO. No good has ever come from it.

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

The longer it goes on like this the more convinced I am of them sprinting up the park and pinging one in.

The longee it goes on, fhe more sorried I'll be of England thinking they're the best team ever in the known universe having fluked it on penalties!

7 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

This stadium was built by Hitler for the Berlin olympics.

It is something that that was where Jess Owens did his stuff. If I get bored/depressed later I might try and working out which side of the pitch on our TV view the hundred metres straight and the long jump pit were.

1 minute ago, velo army said:

Williams being thoroughly neutralised here. Sadly fatty Shaw having an all-timer here. Sigh.

That decision to bring an unfit Shaw at the start of the tournament starting to look like a stroke of genius (if he can keep it going today and not have one of his lower limb joints crumble to bits in the next hour or so)