El Final: 🇪🇸 Spain v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

ClydeTon

6 hours ago, SEETHING said:

Unbelievable levels of shitebaggery evident here. Tonight, of all nights, you're worried about England winning a major tournament?!

Supporting Hibs has obviously left you mentally crippled viz your rivals dominating you. 

What a load of guff 

and

I was worried about England beating Italy at Wembley in the last Euros as well 

7 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I'm seeing 'North Sea Tigers' (of the tattoo-covered type who buy protein tubs whilst wearing Help For Heroes shirts) struggling to hold back tears out here as the reality sinks in.

The rig I'm on they all disappeared 90 seconds after full time to their cabins to cry into their crocs. Today's gonna be a good day 👌

54 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

At least they got to the final. Favourable draw and rode their luck admittedly.

41 minutes ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

What a load of guff 

and

I was worried about England beating Italy at Wembley in the last Euros as well 

Trophies = nil.

7 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Add me to the "out of greenies" club.

Got Talk Sport on. Drinking in the tears.

Still absolutely beautiful this morning. Jeff Stelling is not a happy man, very much enjoyed Malcolm the Celtic fan texting in about the English arrogance and to get back in their box.

Apparently Carvajal’s crying gesture was “brutal”!  These journalists really need to get a grip.

Dani Carvajal caught making brutal crying gesture at Bukayo Saka in cagey Euro 2024 final

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/england-spain-carvajal-saka-crying-gesture-b2579651.html

6 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Mental that every guy who phones in talksport has a nicknameable name, since I put it on we’ve had Bri, Stu, Dave, Chaz (not the band presumably) and Dom.

Ouija board communication for Dave these days.

8 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Add me to the "out of greenies" club.

Got Talk Sport on. Drinking in the tears.

How many greenies do we get? I was dishing them out like confetti last night and didn't run out, never knew that was a thing.

It was about 4 minutes after the final whistle last night when Lineker had them winning the next World Cup. That’s despite all of the visual evidence from the past month that, just possibly, all of this ‘world-class’ talent that they have might be a wee bit over-rated. Just because some fanny pays £100m for you, doesn’t mean that’s a realistic appraisal of how good you are. 

I wonder when there will be a transition from 'woe is us' to a serious critique of England's selections and tactics throughout virtually the entire tournament.  The most obvious being the repeated presence of Harry Kane in every starting line-up.