Dundee United vs Dundee FC - The Best Derby in Scotland - The Worst Thread on P&B

7 minutes ago, Braesoyetts said:

Just tuned in for the last ten minutes (over here in the States).  Looks like a good game so far.  

Thomson looks really incisive, skillful (though also looks about ten years old)  - is he always this good?  

Also, I used to work in a call centre with a footballer, but he played for East Stirling - is Murray on East Stirling level wages?

Thomson is a great wee player, tricky, inventive and has a bit of dig about him. He's had to fill in a lot at RWB due to a other poor options which I don't think is his natural position and then we've had fotheringham doing well at RW. Out of all our youth players, he has the most quality to succeed at a higher level if developed well. 

Edited by Butters Scotch

Just now, Zetterlund said:

You may be on the windup here but just in case, Babunski is maybe not up to pace with the Scottish game yet but he clearly has quality. Maybe a bit guilty of trying to play the Hollywood pass sometimes.

Maybe he is not doing the things Cammy MacPherson does?

4 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Maybe he is not doing the things Cammy MacPherson does?

Cammy MacPherson is shit. Don't think just because he starts for us means I think he's good.

Yer man just feels like one of those "nearly men", who'll look good but end the season with 1 goal and 2 assists while needing carried defensively. Its a remarkably small sample size I've seen from him though.

21 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Was there not a reasonable hand ball shout for Dundee? For those watching on tv. 

These shouts are so last season - hopefully anyway.

That’s a ridiculous decision not to give a foul there 😂

he got his shot away aye, but he realistically could’ve ran on and tapped it in if he wasn’t cleaned out