Which teams have the most fans on P&B?

As a Dundee United fan, it often seems that we are regularly outnumbered by fans of other teams on P&B threads. Does the site ever post data that shows how many regular posters/readers there are for each club? It would be interesting to see which clubs are heavy hitters on here.

It could be that United have been such an easy target over recent seasons that our threads attract so many opposition fans looking for a chance to mock us as we suffer yet another disaster. 

Screenshot_20240720_071948_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just noticed this.

My team as well.

Strange coincidence that.

Checks notes - Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Dundee, Falkirk, Clyde, its the same all over, every club's fans are out numbered by the combination of everybody else. why has no one picked up on this yet?

3 minutes ago, The Black Flag said:

Just noticed this.

My team as well.

Strange coincidence that.

Checks notes - Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Dundee, Falkirk, Clyde, its the same all over, every club's fans are out numbered by the combination of everybody else. why has no one picked up on this yet?

Its A Mystery Rerez GIF - Its A Mystery Rerez Thats ...

There are too many long standing United forums to post on (Eastfootball, Tek Towers, United Mad) where a lot of posters don't like moving away from so all our fans are spread out across them all hence the lower number on here 

It’s not the number it’s the quality of poster that’s important so on that basis…err… yeah we do seem to have lower numbers.  :(

There are some clubs that have seem to have a disproportionate amount of posters on here. For example there are a lot of Ayr posters, but that's probably because we don't really have our own fan forum. I think that's probably the case for a most clubs actually - if they have their own club forum sites then number of users on here is much smaller. 

There are clubs who were seemingly big in numbers here from the off - St Mirren, Falkirk, Clyde etc.

I don't venture into the dizzy heights of the Premiership forum often, but would it be fair to say that most activity on the forums is in the championship threads?

Pie and Bovril is a brutal place. 

Single club forums suit some fanbases as they are a safe space where no-one can say a word about your team - reading some of them is scary (DFC ones included) and I’ve long since given up. I’d suggest they suit the more arrogant fans and the dreaded “happy clappers” and “doom merchants”

Multi club forums are much better - you can laugh at others misfortune one week and get a massive dose of reality in your face the following - keeps people more grounded!

It would be difficult to measure the number of The Rangers fans, considering most of them linger under 'My Team: Other/Scotland' out of embarrassment.

There seem to be a fair-ish number of active 'Well fans on here and I think we're well enough represented in a crowd size > members ratio.. There's been an obvious recent upturn in numbers on our own thread in particular, which is only to be expected I suppose due to the farcical goings on around the failed takeover bid. Whether these new folk hang around now that that craziness is over remains to be seen.

Steelmenonline, as the main Motherwell focused site, used to be great, but that was several years ago. There are still some really good posters on there, some of whom are well known and active on here as well, but there are a core of absolute moon units who drag the place down for everyone else with constant negativity and outlandish shite. The 'Well fans on here are a wholly more rounded and sensible bunch, with the obvious exception of the utter fucking gibberish I spout.

St Mirren naturally have a lot of fans on the site because it was started by a St Mirren fan.

Falkirk started off with a big number as well.

Dundee have quite a big number on here as well.