Southport stabbings

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

No I wouldn't be pointing anything out as it would suggest some kind of bizarre one upmanship. What you've suggested I would do is exactly what the TR hangers on will do if it turns out to be another ethnicity, as well you know.

I don't believe you. It was a weird post.

PS he does indeed appear to be white. Doesn't mean he's British, though, as well you know.

Just now, Todd_is_God said:

I don't believe you. It was a weird post.

PS he does indeed appear to be white. Doesn't mean he's British, though, as well you know.

I've clearly told you what was meant and think it's pretty clear given what's happened. You can choose to believe whatever you want though. 

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

I've clearly told you what was meant and think it's pretty clear given what's happened. You can choose to believe whatever you want though. 

Thanks. I will.

1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:

Be honest about why you wanted them to be white, then - so you could point at those involved in the riots and/or those that hit out with some racist patter prior to the identity being known and show just how better than them you are.

IMG_4411.jpeg.cd4f1eb670980b233413a04103732980.jpeg

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Nae wonder it's about £30 for a cup of the stuff ..bigger rip off than m and m world just along from it 

f**k M&M world. Been rooked too many times in that place.

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

I’m not sure how thinking ‘I hope the far right don’t have an excuse to seize on to attempt to cause more race riots’ is in any way controversial. 

It might be if you were maybe sympathic to the racist islamophobes.

17 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

I’m not sure how thinking ‘I hope the far right don’t have an excuse to seize on to attempt to cause more race riots’ is in any way controversial. 

Yeah I'm the same. Totally get what his point is. My reflex reaction to these things is largely the same as what 19QOS19 said. I'd add however that the less rational part of my brain also hopes its not related to the likes of IS, because despite the odds being in my favour, I don't like the idea that them reaching into my life and f**king it up is somehow getting closer.....

25 minutes ago, Michael W said:

The attacker in London is Romanian.

Can we have snap judgement on how "white, but foreign" fits into the narrow categorisation of what might cause more riots?  

Doesn't apply to Daily Mail readers, they'll still think it's a brown bloke

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, O_Kahn said:

This woman is surely at it?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/crl8nwx6ynzo

Right Said Fred and Darren Grimes are amongst the luminaries on X congratulating her on the charges being dropped

I'm not entirely sure what the alleged crime was here tbh, as the article doesn't say.

It's not illegal to spread misinformation online (it can be defamatory, but only the person being defamed can claim this and it's not a criminal offence anyway). Even the press, who are bound to standards in print media, can publish fake news online.

46 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I'm not entirely sure what the alleged crime was here tbh, as the article doesn't say.

It's not illegal to spread misinformation online (it can be defamatory, but only the person being defamed can claim this and it's not a criminal offence anyway). Even the press, who are bound to standards in print media, can publish fake news online.

Correct. Climate change deniers have been doing it for years.