Tonight's scores

1 hour ago, beaver watch said:

The video of Lafferty's tackle will put a few poster's gas at a peep. Also I can't understand why our goal was disallowed. it makes no sense.

Where did you see it?

Oh yes that WAS a red card!

The disallowed goal was an unusually good decision, I assume as spotted by the linesman.  Shirt pulling was present!

Good game last night, I enjoyed it.  

Other than Lafferty, all players get pass marks for me except for Jordan Moore, he seems unable to win a header and the ball doesn't stick to him at all.  That could be a real problem going forward.  Big Kyle didn't last long but in  short space of time he twice got the ball down in a forward area and laid it off, something Jordan failed to do in the preceding 70 or so minutes.  

Edited by TediousTom

16 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

The disallowed goal was an unusually good decision, I assume as spotted by the linesman.  Shirt pulling was present!

Other than Lafferty, all players get pass marks for me except for Jordan Moore, he seems unable to win a header and the ball doesn't stick to him at all.  That could be a real problem going forward.  Big Kyle didn't last long but in  short space of time he twice got the ball down in a forward area and laid it off, something Jordan failed to do in the preceding 70 or so minutes.  

Big fan of the Burgh fan shouting "Never even fucking touched him" at the referee as we're shown a replay of him jumping two-footed into someone's shin

33 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

And that is Jordan in a nutshell , it won’t change 

38 minutes ago, CS_Dumbarton said:

Big fan of the Burgh fan shouting "Never even fucking touched him" at the referee as we're shown a replay of him jumping two-footed into someone's shin

Yeah having seen it back ref was right with red card. But as I said last night video highlights would prove it. Fans angle and TV angles are very different. And fans dont get VAR or replays at games. Knew it wasn't a two footed challenge from my angle but didn't realise it was an over the ball challenge.  Talbot disallowed goal clearly showed shirt pulling. 

Imagine being on the money he must be and putting in a tackle like that. He should be hunted out the club. Somebody said earlier that the reaction of the Talbot bench was OTT! Haha 

Also, was it just the camera or is the JB keeper really wee?

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Imagine being on the money he must be and putting in a tackle like that. He should be hunted out the club. Somebody said earlier that the reaction of the Talbot bench was OTT! Haha 

He’s very small, Luke Scullion but he’s a really talented young goalkeeper.

1 minute ago, BurghLoyal said:

Good at the theatrics as well...

35 minutes ago, BurghLoyal said:

He will need to be being that size , in fact I can’t believe with the money the burgh have spent that they haven’t went for a keeper with a bit of presence about them but I said that about the goalie and he wasn’t a bad signing by Walter 

3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

You say that he should be hunted, but Burgh have been complicit with his scum bag behaviour from the get go. 

23 hours ago, CS_Dumbarton said:

Sent off for a shocking tackle and then properly squares up to the linesman.

Man’s almost 40

Embarrassing 

That should get him a nice suspension and a few weeks pay without having to play.