Depressed Dunfermline v Bouyant Bairns

54 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Pars team saw that limp attempt at a tifo from their fans and simply translated that onto the pitch in their performance. Understandable tbh.

Was it as shite as that train thing they produced against us? Embarrassing stuff.

51 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Pars team saw that limp attempt at a tifo from their fans and simply translated that onto the pitch in their performance. Understandable tbh.

Look, let's be honest with each other here, couple of seasons ago your clubs home support was f**kin tragic. No way could you have matched our support in any of those games.  f**k we even out-tifoed you in your own ground. So wind your inflated knapper in.

5 minutes ago, North West said:

Look, let's be honest with each other here, couple of seasons ago your clubs home support was f**kin tragic. No way could you have matched our support in any of those games.  f**k we even out-tifoed you in your own ground. So wind your inflated knapper in.

Sorry mate, can't hear you cos you're away down there, and my ears are full of 3 points on your patch

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Sorry mate, can't hear you cos you're away down there, and my ears are full of 3 points on your patch

You can hear me fine ya dippit hoor, or you wouldn't have replied.

I'd suspect your ears full of shite, like the rest of you. 

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Pars fans slagging off Otoo being at LB but he stuck to his task especially after a very early booking. He started to get undone a wee bit again late on when we got 2 v 1 down that side but hes easily the player to come away with most credit on their side for me. 

Should have put Alfie on to rough him up

1 hour ago, North West said:

Enjoy your night, mate x

IMG_1104.jpeg

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Pars fans slagging off Otoo being at LB but he stuck to his task especially after a very early booking. He started to get undone a wee bit again late on when we got 2 v 1 down that side but hes easily the player to come away with most credit on their side for me. 

Thought he was a 10/10 defensively after early booking. Morrison didn’t have a sniff 

Well that was tragic. Falkirk never got out of first gear never mind second.. we were there for the taking and a decent team would have put 3 or 4 past us. Chalmers looked competent, wighton tried to make things happen for the first 20 minutes then just disappeared, Otoo recovered well from a disastrous first 20. Now to the negatives.. Lewis McCann is NOT a championship level player, I’m not even sure he’s good enough to kick about the lower leagues. Just a big lump who floats about doing nothing. KRH clearly has talent but he’s nullified by our pish system. The black sheets, the ref (for both sides, that “foul” by Maciver was one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen), the message on the tifo.. all pish. 

the worrying thing is the apathy, nobody was really arsed because we all knew exactly how that game would play out. Won’t give the club another penny until this regime (I include mcpake in that) is gone.

47 minutes ago, OwenDAFC said:

Well that was tragic. Falkirk never got out of first gear never mind second.. we were there for the taking and a decent team would have put 3 or 4 past us. Chalmers looked competent, wighton tried to make things happen for the first 20 minutes then just disappeared, Otoo recovered well from a disastrous first 20. Now to the negatives.. Lewis McCann is NOT a championship level player, I’m not even sure he’s good enough to kick about the lower leagues. Just a big lump who floats about doing nothing. KRH clearly has talent but he’s nullified by our pish system. The black sheets, the ref (for both sides, that “foul” by Maciver was one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen), the message on the tifo.. all pish. 

the worrying thing is the apathy, nobody was really arsed because we all knew exactly how that game would play out. Won’t give the club another penny until this regime (I include mcpake in that) is gone.

KRH was an interesting one.  I said to my brother in the first half that if you got anything, it would be through him.  Very dynamic player.  Second half I couldn’t have told you he was on the pitch.

Dunfermline reminded me of us under Rennie.  Tactics were entirely based on what would neutralise us, rather than what would help you going forward.

1 hour ago, BPM said:

PK given for the foul on Tait. 

Not a penalty for me, I think the way Tait done a triple backwards somersault after the contact persuaded the ref but I thought it was a decent block. Guy in front said the ref indicated the defenders studs were showing 

9 hours ago, North West said:

9 hours ago, North West said:

You can hear me fine ya dippit hoor, or you wouldn't have replied.

I'd suspect your ears full of shite, like the rest of you. 

8 hours ago, North West said:

Have done mate, thank you very much.

IMG_3449.jpeg

1 hour ago, OwenDAFC said:

we were there for the taking and a decent team would have put 3 or 4 past us.

Couple of times pars fans have came out with this patter and we got it off Queen's Park fans last week.

'Falkirk aren't good either they're just better than us'

Can't tell if it's bitter berries or there are some superstar teams in this division we've not played yet. Probably a bit of both. 

Just now, Senor Bairn said:

Couple of times pars fans have came out with this patter and we got it off Queen's Park fans last week.

Can't tell if it's bitter berries or there are some superstar teams in this division we've not played yet. Probably a bit of both. 

Falkirk were poor yesterday but still very deserved winners. There's no bitterness or contradiction there.

Just now, Senor Bairn said:

I seen someone else say Falkirk didn’t know whether to stick or twist and that’s probably true. They knew we couldn’t hurt them with our negative, constant backwards passing and slow build up, so didn’t really put any pressure on us second half. 

23 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

It’s definitely bitter but also hilarious in equal measures. Let’s hope it continues and we “aren’t good” throughout the season if it means we keep putting these inferiors to the sword.  Playoffs for me has to be the target, if everyone stays fit we are easily good enough. 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

Interesting updated odds.
Would have expected Ayr to be shorter.
Not sure we are value at 9/2 yet. Airdrie at 8/1 wtf?

Dunfermline are in serious trouble looking at the bookies thoughts….

IMG_0770.png

Edited by roman_bairn