Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Varna Rover said:

according to fife today potter and mickey are now favorites to take over

Potter ruled himself out last week.  He wants to focus on the role he has. 

He's not the answer as manager anyway.  His record at Dunfermline and Kelty isnt any better than Fox's record.

3 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

He's there as a coach not a manager.

Scott Brown is never going to leave Ayr for us with the squad he's been allowed to assemble. 

Liam Fox is a big no from me.

Id quite like to see what Peter Leven could do. My favourite is still Rhys McCabe.

I know he was in talks to become a coach at Al Qadsiah in June/July, but I never seen anything confirmed and I couldn't find him listed on any sites, including the clubs own.....

image.thumb.png.fc6bfcbc94fa2e058d529581cd22ee92.png

Its not a massive deal.  Just I've seen loads of folk mention about Courts being in Saudi, but without seeing any confirmation or proof of him actually being there.

4 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I know he was in talks to become a coach at Al Qadsiah in June/July, but I never seen anything confirmed and I couldn't find him listed on any sites, including the clubs own.....

Its not a massive deal.  Just I've seen loads of folk mention about Courts being in Saudi, but without seeing any confirmation or proof of him actually being there.

It’s on his linked in. 

2 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

The most recent article doesn't have them listed at all.

Screenshot_20240815-093305.thumb.png.cc7deb9091beab78dd56dddf50c1ad60.png

I’m sure there was a Russian version that was shipped out of Kirkcaldy harbour this morning. That one you posted will be old news.

Just now, Jilted John said:

I’m sure there was a Russian version that was shipped out of Kirkcaldy harbour this morning. That one you posted will be old news.

I'd rather read the Russian one TBF. The effort put into Rovers under the current outfit is minimal. 

Just now, AllanJM said:

I honestly can't believe our board would look at this record and decide Fox is the man for the job.  

image.png.0742a4f1d636551ea8f52291bd9729e4.png

Remember that 'nothing has changed' though. 

15 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

He is defo in Saudi 100% Was back in Kirkcaldy the other week for a few days and flew back. 

58 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Does he stay down in Ayr through the week, then? That might not be ideal either. 

Yeah, he originally moved to Troon (a flat owned by his agent) and now Ayr.  Believe he is staying in the flat Bullen had, so assume it is owned by Smith.

46 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Yeah, he originally moved to Troon (a flat owned by his agent) and now Ayr.  Believe he is staying in the flat Bullen had, so assume it is owned by Smith.

Has his wife and kids moved down with him? If not that worryingly adds a bit more weight to him possibly looking for a job closer to home.