Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Strong rumours going about a work whatsapp including a couple of Kirkcaldy boys that Billy Davies has been seen at Starks twice this week. 

Is Billy Davies even still alive?

Swear the guy hasnt had a confirmed sighting in about a decade. 

2 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Is Billy Davies even still alive?

Swear the guy hasnt had a confirmed sighting in about a decade. 

Last report was that he's got the fire back in his belly (May 24)

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Strong rumours going about a work whatsapp including a couple of Kirkcaldy boys that Billy Davies has been seen at Starks twice this week. 

Can anyone confirm which coaching badges he holds?

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Maybe works as a labourer for the cladding company🙄

19 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

can anyone confirm the supposed announcement being made today

Being honest, i would be very surprised if anything is announced today. Been that much rumours, not just here, heard a few guys saying oh its this person, or that person and it has never materialised. I know it’s not the done thing on here, but we just have to wait and be patient.

2 hours ago, Varna Rover said:

can anyone confirm the supposed announcement being made today

The post was made in jest I believe, at least that's how I took it as in weeks past folk were always saying 'hopefully an announcement on Friday'. @Scary Bear can confirm if he was on the wind up.

57 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

Courier article today with Potter suggesting could be sometime next week.  

Potter didn't suggest that at all in the article. The Courier has "anticipated it". Essentially the journalist version of Scary Bear. Potters words don't say that

4 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Potter didn't suggest that at all in the article. The Courier has "anticipated it". Essentially the journalist version of Scary Bear. Potters words don't say that

Never said Potter said it what I actually said was it is in the article with Potter otherwise I would have worded it as Potter said next week. 

Edited by Rover1990

4 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Surprised agent Hughes hasn't been touting himself for the job, usually if there is vacancy he's on radio Scotland saying he's desperate to get back in. 

Maybe he realises he couldn't do better than reaching the play off final with this team. Nah scratch that, that would require some level of humility. 

13 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Surprised agent Hughes hasn't been touting himself for the job, usually if there is vacancy he's on radio Scotland saying he's desperate to get back in. 

Maybe he’s given up?