Hampden Hobos v Motherwell - 10/08/24

6 hours ago, ropy said:

I have chosen Bannockburn AFC v Glasgow University for my football fix today, cost £0.

Given that I live in the village and attended the University I will be as conflicted as I was for the home v away fans match at the end of last season.

I will listen to the goings on at Hampden on the radio - bbc commentary, open all mics or pseudo commentary on Clyde SSB - the choices keep coming. 

For info, Bannockburn won 8-0 (there is an outside chance that I have miscounted).

11 minutes ago, ropy said:

For info, Bannockburn won 8-0 (there is an outside chance that I have miscounted).

You missed the opportunity to go full-commentary 'beast' mode and say 

Bannockburn 8 (EIGHT) - 0 Glasgow University

:D 

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

19 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Considering the students haven't started back, do they have even more difficulty putting a team out than we do?

To be honest they looked like a bunch of students.  Not sure if it was just the guys who took jobs through the summer with everyone else off home.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

You must have missed this one @AJF, 25 seconds gone in the match and the first sectarian song.

I was at the game joining in mate. Too busy to post on football forums, no signal in Hampden either.

Well that was a shambles today. Getting kept for half an hour after the game because the union gimps wouldn’t leave was a joke. I also witnessed one of them trying tae spit on us right in front of a few coppers and nothing was done 😡
I’ve always known that OF fans are scummy but f**k me that was grim 

5 minutes ago, Clangers said:

Feeling dirty, when I bought my Hampden Scotland ticket seat for the year didn’t realise I had to share with that mob!

We had to let Motherwell fans in,  no other choice.