Aberdeen v Still undefeated in Europe St Mirren

Glad to see Aberdeen have sorted their defensive issues.

Think 1-1 is a fair reflection of the game to be honest.

I'd get Rooney off for Bwomono, as he's a red card waiting to happen. Iduwo is so frustrating, he's clearly got something but just pisses about too much. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Very amusing that Rob McLean and (I think) Cammy Smith? Were waxing lyrical about the centre half partnership who contrived to make a total c**t if that as it happened

An own goal on his debut then absolutely bodied for the equaliser there, a shocker of a start for Molloy. Basically the complete opposite of what McLean and Smith were saying about his start at Aberdeen.

Pretty good game to watch despite that total c**t we made of it at the end. St Mirren clearly organised and a bit more wise to what we’re doing than st Johnstone were which was to be expected. 

Still joy to be had down the sides if we pick our moments and get the quality of ball right, but they’re few and far between. Last season I’d have just thought we were never scoring. 

Interesting 2nd half ahead, either team could easily win it. 

Disappointing from sokler early on, needs to back himself to score. Ref has made some bizarre calls though. Funny at the saintees crying about rooneys booking though. 

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Ooft, that is shocking work at the back. Olusanya again, I swear he's St Mirren's best player every time I watch, never stops.

He is pretty vital to us now. Hope we get him on a long term deal.

Shocking defending from both teams for the goals it has to be said.

Our away kit is f**king class 😍

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

I don't know if there's many St. Mirren players I've loved more than Toyosi Olusanya

I think it's the redemption story. From looking like a competition winner when he first arrived, Arbroath fans didn't think much of him, to this. It's a huge upturn in his form. He's first name on the team sheet imo

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Ooft, that is shocking work at the back. Olusanya again, I swear he's St Mirren's best player every time I watch, never stops.

Honestly mate. The boy is everything. He was a complete joke figure when he signed and in his first season and with reason. He went to Arbroath on loan and Dick Campbell said he was the worst player he'd signed in his managerial career.

The turnaround in him since then is sheer testament to the lad. He's as raw as f**k and always will be, but he just never stops and it's no coincidence that he's the guy who is in those positions.

Not much quality on show here................

One attempt on goal by each team and two goals.

Shite defending for both goals.

Good physical game from both sides.

Players just getting up and getting on with it.:thumsup2

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Very amusing that Rob McLean and (I think) Cammy Smith? Were waxing lyrical about the centre half partnership who contrived to make a total c**t if that as it happened

According to them St Mirren were in disarray that half. They were talking as if we are some newly promoted jobbers parking the bus.

Don't get me wrong, we could still lose this game, but it's been an even game between two well matched sides.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Pretty good game to watch despite that total c**t we made of it at the end. St Mirren clearly organised and a bit more wise to what we’re doing than st Johnstone were which was to be expected. 

Still joy to be had down the sides if we pick our moments and get the quality of ball right, but they’re few and far between. Last season I’d have just thought we were never scoring. 

Interesting 2nd half ahead, either team could easily win it. 

Disappointing from sokler early on, needs to back himself to score. Ref has made some bizarre calls though. Funny at the saintees crying about rooneys booking though. 

Even a couple of years ago Rooney's tackle wouldn't have been a foul but now aye, its a booking. Any higher and your looking at a potential red for that.

Just now, Hendo said:

According to them St Mirren were in disarray that half. They were talking as if we are some newly promoted jobbers parking the bus.

Don't get me wrong, we could still lose this game, but it's been an even game between two well matched sides.

There's a reason that Rob McLean is now commentating for sheep tv.

5 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

Glad to see Aberdeen have sorted their defensive issues.

Think 1-1 is a fair reflection of the game to be honest.

I'd get Rooney off for Bwomono, as he's a red card waiting to happen. Iduwo is so frustrating, he's clearly got something but just pisses about too much. 

For the three of them not to clear that ball was scandalous.

I still think the Dons have been the better team and will nick it in the second half.

5 minutes ago, Hendo said:

🤣