Falkirk 🔵⚪️ vs Partick Thistle 🔴 🟡

Falkirk 🔵⚪️ vs Thistle 🟡🔴  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Result Prediction

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/08/24 at 14:00

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I don’t think it’s that drastic or that the club will be that hasty.

But it does feel like he’s struggling to get anything from his new signings, which on paper should be doing better than they are.

Do you mean the three signings made this week? One of whom scored.

16 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

On the positive side, we stayed organised defensively and Falkirk struggled to create too many chances, despite the man advantage. Terry Ablade looks good.

Thats about it, really. 

😂

14 minutes ago, ScottyG said:

Do you mean the three signings made this week? One of whom scored.

I was more meaning Chalmers, Ashcroft, Crawford and to an extent Turner. Only the latter of these names has even been passable at this point, and the other three have been poor.

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

Shots and chances are not synonyms of each other. 

You said we struggled to create too many chances which is shite, we had loads of chances and I’ll admit we’re wasteful at times in front of goal.

I thought Thistle actually looked pretty decent to start with, obviously came to play counter attack and the red card made sure the game was only really going to be played one way after that but it was a fairly even game to start with. 

Thought your keeper was really good and kept you in the game along with 2, maybe 3 defensive blocks that were headed for the net.

Our passing not at it's best today, Tait in particular was poor and threw himself into a challenge just as Thistle were breaking, which is twice in 3 games he could have seen red if he hits so he needs to rap that pish.

1 minute ago, DiegoDiego said:

Those Falkirk fans taking about Thistle heads gone in the first half should know that was out of character due to the absence of  our calm, rational, reasonable captain Brian Graham.

Tbf not many can come to our place these days and keep their heid.

22 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Partick keeper made a couple of really good saves as well 

Need to see them back again but the saves from Mackie in the first half and Donaldson in the second looked top notch. 

Ablade looks a right handful too, he'll cause teams issues. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Hope we laid on some falafel pies for them to enjoy on their big day out to see the invincibles

Only there to see the Falkirk. 

I think Partick rocked up thinking of a Falkirk side of 2/3 seasons ago where get teams would get physical with us bully us off the park to stop us from playing and we would roll over, Still think we have more to come and we haven't got started in the league yet. Goal aside Hogarth didn't have much to do.