Arbroath's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Arbroath's next permanent manager?  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

What have I said that is bitter and not factual? He's been sacked from two League 1 clubs, for having one bottom of the league and the other relegated. I already said he's far from the worst shout. I would say you claiming he has done an excellent job at 3 clubs is far from objective. 

That would indeed be far from objective.  Fortunately, I never said that.

Just now, ExiledLichtie said:

That would indeed be far from objective.  Fortunately, I never said that.

Did you not?

25 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

He's clearly done an excellent job, winning leagues at 2 of his 3 clubs.  

8 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Moving on from the embittered Dumbarton fans, what about Robbie Raeside?  He has good experience further down the ladder, and seemed to have decent management potential?  

:lol:

14 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

What’s people’s thoughts on Darren Young? Won league below twice but appears to have not been very well backed when coming into this division. Bigger budget maybe be good?

Always thought he come across well and seemed like a leader but dunno if I’m just imagining that or making that up or not 

Young is a good shout to what realistically out there. 
See Robson on the list. Good luck to you fans with that one. Was at a Q&A with him last year was very sharp on a few occasions with the questions. Didn’t want to be there and pretty much cleared off straight after as had to help with a under 18 game apparently most the time after these events they stay back and get photos and chat when leaving 

36 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

This jobs way too big for someone like Raeside, guys been out of senior football for a very very long time - in my opinion that has absolute disaster all over it. 

I've got no strong views on Raeside either way, and he wouldnt be my first choice, but he led the team he managed to back to back promotions and was let go because of a change in ownership style, not for footballing reasons.  So what should he do next?  Just accept that because he's not on the senior football merry go round of usual suspects, he will never get a job?

I didn't realise that we were only allowed to consider the usual suspects from senior football.

9 minutes ago, Moorie said:

Young is a good shout to what realistically out there. 
See Robson on the list. Good luck to you fans with that one. Was at a Q&A with him last year was very sharp on a few occasions with the questions. Didn’t want to be there and pretty much cleared off straight after as had to help with a under 18 game apparently most the time after these events they stay back and get photos and chat when leaving 

Ludo (with all due respect Ludo there is not much else you can do) has just pulled that list out of his arse to be fair his guess to who is in with a shout are as good as anyone’s but won’t be anything to it even if Robson name is on it 

I don’t particularly like Robson and think he would be really stubborn and abrasive which we don’t need at all.