Morton Minnows v Flying Falkirk

2 hours ago, Cowshed said:

But falls forward like a sniper up the high flat just shot him, makes sense

Would agree that Dylan did what every other footballer does in that position, I.e. max the moment.p, Judy like how every time Moffat was tackled he fell down rather easily which the ref gave in first two instances resulting in your goals. Interestingly after that the ref played on when he went down & ultimately he offer3d little else before being subbed.

2 hours ago, Kircer bairn said:

Would agree that Dylan did what every other footballer does in that position, I.e. max the moment.p, Judy like how every time Moffat was tackled he fell down rather easily which the ref gave in first two instances resulting in your goals. Interestingly after that the ref played on when he went down & ultimately he offer3d little else before being subbed.

Ofcourse mate no denying it, we can all agree the ref had an absolute stinker for both teams and should have a word in his ear about his performance like I said for both teams on the day, completely ruined what was a enjoyable game of football for the fans 

edit : not for you since you came out 2-3 winners in the end 

Edited by Cowshed

5 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Will Imrie be asking why young Moffat only received a booking for his stupid hissy fit off the ball kick?

Many if not most referees would have sent him off.

Moffat’s a typical sand dancer of an alleged winger who will give you an occasional high but more likely to be anonymous for long periods. Predict he will disappear in many games & his Headstrong or is it Headsgone manager will eventually not play him with him ending up in lowland league. 

The referee made some comically shite calls. But I'm afraid if anyone is trying to tell me that he is in the top ten shittest outside the top league. Or that he was wrong about our penalty. Or that they hand on heart believe he should have stopped play for where we took that free kick from, then calling that person a f**king liar is a hill il happily die on. 

Some folk need to get real. Imrie chief among them 

Edited by Bairnardo

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The referee made some comically shite calls. But I'm afraid if anyone is trying to tell me that he is in the top ten shittest outside the top league. Or that he was wrong about our penalty. Or that they hand on heart believe he should have stopped play for where we took that free kick from, then calling that person a f**king liar is a hill il happily die on. 

The level of whining from these Morton types is off the scale.

10 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The level of whining from these Morton types is off the scale.

Another one.... What about the utterly ludicrous stopping of play for a foul when we went clean through. One of the most obviously stupid decisions of the game.... Went in Mortons favour. 

When it comes to referee decisions you win some, you lose some and then you move on. We have had some absolute howlers the last few seasons, you have a wee moan about it and then move on until the next one happens. They do tend to even themselves out eventually.

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Please don't criticise 'Gaffer'. Untouchable. 

Thank you. 

21 hours ago, bairn88 said:

What a complete riddy 😂😂embarrassment to Morton. 

10EE8731-F392-4964-BFA9-9BB4DCFEE473.jpeg

Even sweeter when you consider Morton's truly scandalous discipline last season. He's the poster child for the "heads gone".