Dunfermline (Bottom) v Ayr (Top)

44 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Former Dunfermline player and captain. Will unite the fans.

The rumour was we approached Ayr in the off season between Hughes and McPake. Didn't come to much evidently. 

I'd absolutely take Murray. 

Those Fifers who know me will tell you I wish you guys well except when you play us. But, yes, McPake needs sacking - just not good enough for the Pars.

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Sigh. Wednesday and I'm starting to get optimistic again.

Is there a chance the game might be off?

25 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Sigh. Wednesday and I'm starting to get optimistic again.

Drinking Stella at lunchtime on a Wednesday is enough to make even the most pessimistic emo’s optimistic. Enjoy, but, please drink responsibly.

Ah, the cycle of us being pish.

It starts with us saying how pish we are. Opposition fans then say we can't be that bad and, besides, their team often get beat when Pars fans say how shite we are. We then are shite and get beat. Opposition fans come back to say they didn't think we'd be that shit. We retort that we gave ample notice.

McPake can make as much signings as he wants, the team has given up on him IMO and so have the fans. 6 defeats in a row with only one goal. Two of those against lower league opposition. This is the worst I've seen us since Potter, possibly. We are in a right f*cking state and the only solution is a complete clear out from top to bottom, but I can't see it until these clowns sell the club. 

The signings we have made look like complete duds as well, not counting the loans and Josh Cooper. Ngwenya and Wotherspoon haven't shown anything so far to suggest they are capable at this level, which is mental to say about someone that just won the league with Dundee United. Kane I can give some leeway as he has been injured all preseason. Players that have been here as well look a complete shadow of themselves. Comrie, KRH, Fisher have all looked well below par and should, quite frankly, be dropped, but our squad depth is non existent to allow that. We have too many players on too long a contract that are finished at this level. It is absolutely killing us. We have been run like a complete shitshow for many years now.  

McPake will hang on to his job no matter how embarrassing this season starts to get. Our televised home game against Raith will be peak minter material for us. There'll be more red seats on show than disgruntled patrons. Even with owners that want to sell, the pressure should be too much on McPake once we get f**ked about 4 or 5 nil in this match, but he'll still be in the dugout. 

Missing this due to being down south meeting up with old army mates(excuse for a piss up).

Last time I did this the pars were 2-0 up with full time looming but still managed to draw 2-2.

So fear not Ayr fans. If by some miracle we are ahead at 89 mins don't worry we'll still muck it up.

I thought our second half at Hamilton was an improve which wouldn't have been that hard actually.

And yes Ayr fans we are not bullshitting you ,we are really  not very good at the moment.

So 2-0 Ayr but I live in hope.

Coyp

Looking at it from outside McPake should be fired in to the sea, but your departing owners will likely not want to cough up a severance package but on the other hand if you keep him and things get worse and your relegated it makes it harder to sell the club.

In a reverse of last season where we won when I didn't go and lost when I did, so far I've not gone and we've lost every game.

So logically this means we will win on Saturday or at least draw as I am going. 

cannot wait...

Edited by Heaton

10 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

surely Dunfermline can’t finish the game still with 0 points and us with 5 wins out of 5?

We'll make a good go of it