Dundee V St Mirren.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Frustrating stuff, feels disjointed without McCowan and you realise how odd this formation feels for us. Can see a formation change, maybe bring Mulligan in.

What formation are we playing?

listening to audio on deetv and looking at flashscore

theyre saying back 3, surely not after how well the 4-3-3 has looked

2 minutes ago, MarkoP said:

What formation are we playing?

listening to audio on deetv and looking at flashscore

theyre saying back 3, surely not after how well the 4-3-3 has looked

it's 4-3-3. Tiffoney and Murray either side of Main

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

How has Murray not scored? On a plate.

He's lucky to be on the park. Not a red for me on Iacovitti but he's had at least 2 yellow card offences in the past 5 mins and not even been booked.

3 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

He's lucky to be on the park. Not a red for me on Iacovitti but he's had at least 2 yellow card offences in the past 5 mins and not even been booked.

Aye ok :lol:

3 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

Seems one of those who leads a charmed life.

14 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

IPTV feed down and Sportsound spent the last 10 minutes talking about Celtic and Rangers European draws. 
Just f**k the f**k off!!

Aye, Sportsound was an absolute joke. My stream turned into CBM being subbed off on a permanent loop.

Dundee were the better side. Frustrating to throw away the lead twice though, both goals coming from defensive mistakes. The second Dundee goal particularly, came from about 3 mistakes starting with Boyd Munce giving the ball away twice, then an awful Mandron first touch.

I'd have taken a point before the game though and given we were hanging on for large spells of the second half, then got to say it's a decent result.