St Johnstone Vs Motherwell - The Liam Gordon Derby

I think it was clear that McGinn’s foot was taken and it caused him to fall so there is a foul there but the angles suggest they were trying to determine if it was inside or not. Too hard to tell so got to stick to his initial decision. 
Would be good for them to announce all of that though. 

Just now, MP_MFC said:

I think it was clear that McGinn’s foot was taken and it caused him to fall so there is a foul there but the angles suggest they were trying to determine if it was inside or not. Too hard to tell so got to stick to his initial decision. 
Would be good for them to announce all of that though. 

That wasn't clear at all. At least a 50% chance that Raymond's foot was actually in front of ODonnells foot and ODonnell just fell down. 

Given that he didnt even claim for a pen, I think you, like the VAR, might be very confused about what you're seeing. 

1 minute ago, FrankChickens1 said:

That wasn't clear at all. At least a 50% chance that Raymond's foot was actually in front of ODonnells foot and ODonnell just fell down. 

Given that he didnt even claim for a pen, I think you, like the VAR, might be very confused about what you're seeing. 

If you’re going to be a p***k in a reply at least get the player who was fouled correct because it would appear that you might be confused about who you’re seeing. 

Saints have had 65% possession here but just lack any penetration. Clark cannot play the role he’s being asked to play. MacPherson is still garbage.

The thing is it’s probably working out like this because we’ve chucked a completely stupid goal in yet again and made ourselves easy to defend against.

If you’re not going to play Clark right up with Benji I’d have Carey in that role. Holt on for MacPherson and try to be a bit braver on the ball. Essel and Wright are creating plenty space on the right but then firing crosses in early when nobody is there, we need to try to commit Motherwell’s full backs and get more dangerous crosses in from the bye line.

Liam Kelly-esq goalkeeping from the Ox there. Annoying because Saints had offered nothing up until that point. Looking more dangerous now. 

Absolutely pathetic defending at 3 corners in a row. No hope of getting results with defending like that.

Sinclair had a good game , recovered well from the first error which could have killed him. Second goal not ideal for him either though.

Looked much better once "Britain" First-man Macpherson went off.

Referee had an excellent game till the end. Never a red card for Sanders. 4th official f**king the referee over just like VAR tried earler.