The impossible challenge

9 hours ago, Sonam said:

Simon Murray, Yan Dhanda last season. Both class acts. Murray while not the most skillful player I saw at County, but his effort & attitude has made him one of my fav players. Absolute legend!

Stuart Kettlewell, although he got sacked, was super nice guy too. The work he did with the County when County won the development league title in 2016–17 was superb. I felt saddened to see him hounded out. Pleased to see him do well at Motherwell now.

Jackson Irvine!!! Alex Schalk. Ok, maybe lacking in ability, but Kenny Van derby Weg club legend! Alex Smith really nice guy, though considering the budget he had as manager obviously didn't succeed. Owen Coyle was terrible at County, but nice guy.

Going back Johnstone Bellshaw, the super fast Chris Sommerville (a player I adored!) Scott Lemmon another sincere nice guy. Barry Wilson as well.

On the other end of the scale, quality players but Michael Gardyne for what he did at ICT. Sadly another player I adored when younger, Billy Ferries, amazing skill yet a horrible person. I have met him, he was ok to me but heard too many shocking stories from people who worked with him over the years. Perhaps it was just a phase he was going through

Let's forget Malky & worst of all Goodwillie. Can sort of understand why Roy hired Malky hoping he had heaps of player contacts and club would do well. Goodwillie tho...

Jackson Irvine - other than the haircut, he flip flopped between Scotland and Australia.  Could’ve had more caps than Andy Robertson if he hadn’t turned splitter. 

Simon Murray - got sent off in the play off for Dundee Utd and appeared beaming in a Hibs strip a day later while still a United player.  Also, unacceptably ugly. 

11 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Want to ask any St Mirren fans over the age of 50 their opinion on that leg breaking kunt McGrain, go for it.

Bertie Auld had the highest leg count-good at breaking legs.

Was told by Gordon Wallace of Dundee and United he would run alongside him but not tackle him.

2 hours ago, adamntg said:

Jackson Irvine - other than the haircut, he flip flopped between Scotland and Australia.  Could’ve had more caps than Andy Robertson if he hadn’t turned splitter.

A good player but nowhere near good enough for that.

16 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I'll start with Ian Westwater. Top lad, really sound guy who always has time for fans. Can't recall anything egregious.

Lost the plot with my mate because he didn't have any scratch cards left on a Sunday night at work.

15 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I've never heard anything bad about Danny McGrain but I'm sure you can enlighten me. 

He said someone called him a diabetic b*****d, so someone doesn't like him.

14 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

McCoist seems like a guid c**t, notwithstanding his lengthy association with some distinctly *not guid* c***s.

Like Cooper, absolutely steeped in staunch tradition, ready and willing to demonstrate it to the right audience.

Anyway, Drew Jarvie, Willie McGuire, Sandy Stewart...