The Warriors v The Bairns

30 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Why not?

You're going quite well in the league and there is the local aspect. Obviously there will be numerous personnel changes I know.

Not as if it's a B team you're up against.

Don’t like a coaking 

I'm sure if this was 3 years ago and they had a better chance of beating us, the warriors would've been out in numbers for this. However because we've beaten them only a month or so ago it's of no interest to them. 

I'm heading down as I stay in Stenhousemuir and I like a trip to Ochilview. 

I do think however that 20 quid for a challenge cup game is a complete f**king piss take. 

36 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

I'm sure if this was 3 years ago and they had a better chance of beating us, the warriors would've been out in numbers for this. However because we've beaten them only a month or so ago it's of no interest to them. 

I'm heading down as I stay in Stenhousemuir and I like a trip to Ochilview. 

I do think however that 20 quid for a challenge cup game is a complete f**king piss take. 

Iv been known to stay away from challenge cup games, so I do get it, but yeah... Defo getting a heavy "shat it" vibe.

If the League Cup game hadn't happened we'd be getting all sorts of scud off the Stenny posters the now. 

I'm surprised it's a sell out for the tunnocks cup or whatever it's called now at £20 a head. A joke of a price. 

Glad we making a bit money off it though. Fair play to Falkirk for that because even at their side didn't think would be arsed at £20 a skull. 

I imagine the stand will be mostly Falkirk as well. Our social media have tried to big this up but the support just don't feel the same way. Scottish cup tie would be different obviously, that dead rubber league cup (for us) this n the shire cup is just meh. 

Hope we give the boys on the bench a run out and steele starts at centre half. Would still play DJ just to keep the score down though! 

Edited by Vimto90

1 hour ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

We got out of League One faster than this pie queue is moving 

Pies are awful.

Complete domination without really threatening.

Outrageously bad shot from Shanley that cleared the terrace roof when clean through.

Stenhousemuir run about a lot but are  pretty shite.

Edited by Reggie Perrin

Shanley slips taking pen, plays it off his standing leg & irs a foul. Can’t buy a goal!

Henderson off for a forearm smash on the Stenny CF, out at the touchline with no danger. Don’t know what he was thinking, I said he was off before the card came out. A RC every day of the week!

Miller comes up wi the first goal direct fi a FK I can remember in yonks!

ET it is

*correction, looks like straight to pens. 
Lose toss so they’re taking them in front of nobody 

Edited by kiddy