Portugal v Scotland

JS_FFC

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Got to admire Clarke's doubling down on this. McLean, Hanley, Ralston, Gunn are League C level if they're lucky. And they are all starting in an away League A game to Portugal. Lol. 

I hope we get beat 10-0 tbh and it may happen

Sorry but anyone who doesn't understand on how many levels this is wrong should find another sport.  Nothing else to add, except as a life long Tartan Army diehard , I seriously hope we get scudded to rid us of this pestilence. 

I would have been far more worried about McGregor retiring, if I knew that Clarke would just try to stubbornly shoehorn McLean in there as opposed to just drop one of several very good players that we have for those positions back one.  

16 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If it hadn’t been for three individual mistakes it’s quite possible Poland would not have scored.  So in that respect we played well.

All three players who made those individual mistakes are playing tonight though.

That's assuming Poland would've played the same way at 0-0 as they did at 1-0.

Goals change games and they scored after 8 minutes.

7 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

Turned on ITV Player to see John Barnes playing Tipping Point, so a 6-0 a la Netherlands 2003 seems prophetic. 

Charlotte Church is also on so I might just stay here.

Atleast the BBC offered us Rebus, poor from  ITV. 

I would have put Gauld in for McLean with Christie back 1 but I think it's a bit mental the overreaction to picking Hanley and Ralston.

Porteous is just as capable of a moment of madness and throwing Max Johnstone into a debut away to Portugal would be absolutely mental

Went to cut my grass, switched the mower on and it instantly expired in a puff of smoke. So jumped in the car to go and get a new mower, and the car won't start. So now I get to watch Scotland get pumped senseless by Portugal. Can Sundays honestly get any worse ... 😐

Just now, Otis Blue said:

Went to cut my grass, switched the mower on and it instantly expired in a puff of smoke. So jumped in the car to go and get a new mower, and the car won't start. So now I get to watch Scotland get pumped senseless by Portugal. Can Sundays honestly get any worse ... 😐

That's if your telly works.

1 minute ago, Otis Blue said:

Do you know where your wife is?