What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here? (part 2)

45 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Who was it that invited themselves on holiday with Adam and LM, and then took the huff when they were rightly suprised at the suggestion?

Div? 

48 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Who was it that invited themselves on holiday with Adam and LM, and then took the huff when they were rightly suprised at the suggestion?

That was our boy @philpy.

In his defence, he's expressed embarrassment about the whole affair, and maybe has/had some issues with interpreting social situations in his younger days. 

12 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

He wasn’t hounded whatsoever. He slinked off in the midst of multiple other posters abusing the accuser. 

I maybe have the wrong poster.  It's difficult to tell with all these pars.  The one that I am speaking about was pulled up on every post that I saw in GN.

51 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Affor my time but was Kilt the white witch (good guy) or was that another unhinged denzien of p&b?

That was Kilt.

This is for real P&B OGs but one thing about this place, and the internet in general, was that people would post extremely personal things about themselves.  Kilt once posted that he'd given up alcohol and was trying to rebuild his marriage after his wife had given him an ultimatum about it.  He got a lot of support, a lot of people knew him but Olaf Thom, legendary troll, posted that he wasn't really an alcoholic he just wanted to stop his wife from leaving him, causing mass hysteria.

Then later a few other people had a wee go as they contrasted Kilt's married family man postings with his behaviour at various social events.  I wasn't at any of these events so I can't comment on the veracity of these claims. 

25 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Wasn't there someone on here who claimed they'd shagged an unconscious woman ?

I don't recall his name, there was a poster who claimed his parents got his girlfriend drunk so that she was more likely to let him have his way.

7 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

Affor my time but was Kilt the white witch (good guy) or was that another unhinged denzien of p&b?

That's from when he lifted a picture of me from a social media site (in my bikini) and then sent it to me via PM. I would have been about 18 at the time!

Screenshot_20240910_203433_Samsung Internet.jpg

44 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I still remember this incident but that’s not what happened, I got home from a night out and my girlfriend had turned up to my house (lived with my parents) from her night out, drunk, before me. Practically lived with me half the week at that time 

I don’t know how it got to that but if I’ve learned anything it’s not to dig yourself a hole on here. I have been an immature idiot a whole lot and now I’m older it’s very cringeworthy thinking about it. Apologies. 👍🏻