Airdrie Vs Falkirk

18 minutes ago, A Diamond For Me said:

I heard we were actually planning to play our games vs. Falkirk at Hampden this season so as to accommodate (most of) the Falkirk fans, but the whole situation with Rangers playing there and Queen's Park not having Lesser ready kind of scuppered that.

Most of the Airdrie fans will be there until Ibrox is available anyway so would have been handy

5 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Only diddies get put in the main stand or behind the goal. 

Big teams get the East Stand 

The crowd in the East Stand on Saturday.

Falkirk Daft on X: "Photos of the Ultras 1876 section last night before &  during the match courtesy of @amphoto11 👏🏻 https://t.co/1w6Sf9SZQP" / X

The crowd in the Main Stand on Saturday

Opinion | Trump's Similarities to Hitler Prove It Certainly Could 'Happen  Here' | Common Dreams

I think this will be a tough game. If Henderson is suspend, and Spencer still out we will be a bit threadbare and our defence will be makeshift so can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

If we are going to get anything out of this game our front 4 are going to have to take the chances that they get.

Morrison and nesbitt not even making the squad for stenny doesn't fill me with confidence. 

9 hours ago, Diamonds02 said:

Surely yous will take more than that?

I'd say 1,500 tops

2nd of 5 away games in a row this month including Celtic Park where we've sold out our 2,500 allocation. Money will be tight for a lot of folk as a result I reckon 

36 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I'd say 1,500 tops

2nd of 5 away games in a row this month including Celtic Park where we've sold out our 2,500 allocation. Money will be tight for a lot of folk as a result I reckon 

Yep bit of a bad month for away games. I think the Raith game may see a bigger drop off since its the last game of the run. 

25 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

I also think there will be a few people still scarred from last time - I know I am!

Falkirk's banter years belong to a special and very hilarious time in history.  That time has now passed, but we have memories we can all cherish for many years to come.

12 hours ago, A Diamond For Me said:

I heard we were actually planning to play our games vs. Falkirk at Hampden this season so as to accommodate (most of) the Falkirk fans, but the whole situation with Rangers playing there and Queen's Park not having Lesser ready kind of scuppered that.

Airdrie, Falkirk & primacy of tenure

*shudder*

29 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

I also think there will be a few people still scarred from last time - I know I am!

I absolutely am, can see this being the game where we lose the unbeaten record, especially if Henderson and/or Morrison are out.

Cheerio, cheerio cheerio. Will we be singing that on Saturday as the Falkirk masses walk out with 10!to go after another ritual scudding..

Seriously though,  Falkirk have done well so far,  and look to be at the top of their game,   

Airdrie are gradually finding their feet after the scattergun recruitment caught them out.   when the inevitable injuries happen...

This could be a classic. Personally going for a 3 3 draw,  with both sets of fans going home happy....   

Is Henderson suspended,   

56 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Cheerio, cheerio cheerio. Will we be singing that on Saturday as the Falkirk masses walk out with 10!to go after another ritual scudding..

Seriously though,  Falkirk have done well so far,  and look to be at the top of their game,   

Airdrie are gradually finding their feet after the scattergun recruitment caught them out.   when the inevitable injuries happen...

This could be a classic. Personally going for a 3 3 draw,  with both sets of fans going home happy....   

Is Henderson suspended,   

Is it not auf wiedersehen auf wiedersehen auf wiedersehen you lot usually sing?