Rock Bottom Pars v Not Much Better Rovers Friday 13th clash

2 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Euan Murray is a f**king idiot. No idea why he took Kane out, let him take a touch and trust your keeper. 

Crazy decision. Kane would likely have missed anyway as it’s not as if he’s a prolific goalscorer or brilliant finisher  albeit not a bad all round player when fit.

Been a battle but that's it. No quality on the ball at all from either side. 

Only way there's a goal in this game is a shot from distance that takes about 40 deflections on the way in or through Raith tiredness

Christ knows what game Leanne Crichton is watching!

We started absolutely terribly. I know the manager is new but it looked like the players had never met each other before. When Lewis Stevenson looks like he doesn't know how to play left wing back, something is going horribly wrong. 

We haven't gotten any better since the red card, but we've been helped by Dunfermline getting much worse. 

Reckon the Pars still win this by virtue of a bit of magic from one of their more mercurial players, they've certainly got a couple who can win a game like this, but they don't look like McPake has a plan to play our ten men. 

Can't see a goal for the Rovers if we play all night. We might sneak a shot on target if we can get Vaughan on, but relying on Josh Mullin running 60 yards unimpeded and sticking a cross onto Callum Smith's forehead looks like something of a long shot, to say the least. 

5 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Since the red we've dropped the tempo as I thought we might. Slow, ponderous pish mostly and an incredible lack of width at times. 

Allot of our good play came through our pressing of Raith and exploiting their high line. 

They've dropped into a low block and we have no idea how to break it down. 

I hope I never say this again but this is a game for Hamilton. He has two willing runners in Jamieson and Easton or Gibson if he can win some flicks. Otherwise, we are utter garbage. Murray straight back in was crazy and said it before kick off and here we are. If we can avoid relegation this year, I'd take it as a win!! 

Just now, A_Rover_In_The_Burgh said:

I hope I never say this again but this is a game for Hamilton. He has two willing runners in Jamieson and Easton or Gibson if he can win some flicks. Otherwise, we are utter garbage. Murray straight back in was crazy and said it before kick off and here we are. If we can avoid relegation this year, I'd take it as a win!! 

Can Hamilton last more than 30 secs though