Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇵🇹 Portugal - 15th October

I know the SFA aren't a TV Production company but couldn't they have had a wee interview with a former player or something? Or a wee feature on Gauld reflecting on his time in Portugal. A silent banner then very loud adverts every minute or so is very annoying. Even the much maligned Pars TV manage to have a wee bit of half time content.

Portugal looking like they don't give a toss about this game and not outta first gear, it's like they know a goal or three will eventually come. 

Can't see us getting as great as opportunities we have had at the start of the game, need to be scoring them to have any chance at this level. 

Edited by Butters Scotch

We've played pretty well again (for the fourth game in a row) and will probably end up with zero points again (for the fourth game in a row).

2 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Hopefully already identified and given a lifetime banning order. Sickening behaviour. 

20241015_203943.jpg

Whoever did this should get the jail

I must really hate Michael Stewart because I far prefer Mulgrew.

He talks utter shite but it doesn’t make me want to rip my ears off like Stewart does.

As for the game, nothing much happened tbh. McTominay has to score, Ref has given a whole bunch of soft fouls. No idea how Christie wasn’t booked tbh.

Just now, Cardle is Magic said:

I must really hate Michael Stewart because I far prefer Mulgrew.

He talks utter shite but it doesn’t make me want to rip my ears off like Stewart does.

As for the game, nothing much happened tbh. McTominay has to score, Ref has given a whole bunch of soft fouls. No idea how Christie wasn’t booked tbh.

Michael Stewart is "that accent" from the Limmy vines made flesh.

1 minute ago, Butters Scotch said:

Portugal looking like they don't give a toss about this game and not outta first gear, it's like they know a goal or three will eventually come. 

Can't see us getting as great as opportunities we have had at the start of the game, need to be scoring them to have any chance at this level. 

My feeling too. They are playing to dictate tempo and nick a goal to close it out. Out best chance was in the first 5. One decent effort from range since then.