Todays scores 14/9

22 minutes ago, An Absolute Imposter said:

Always amazing how quickly someone spots a mistake. 😄😄😄

It was 4-2 Threave despite my brain fart. Fuctifano what my brain was doing there. 😳😳

Wasn't sure if it was me having a brain fart and just not getting it!! 😂

Lugar 6 Craigmark 1

My first visit to Lugar. Awful wind spoiled it for a while, thought it had 0-0 all over it then a flurry of goals as Lugar went in 3-1 up. Ewan McIver scored a hat truck, missed a penalty (saved) and almost scored a worldy. Craigmark couldn't defend to save their lives. No defender on either side seemed to be over six foot. Attendance by my count was 112.

BSC Glasgow 0 Lesmahagow 5

Missed much of the first half due to roadwork delays on M74. 4-0 at half time.

Made five changes in second half. Could have been double figures, if we had our shooting boots on and upped the pressure a bit. 

1 hour ago, Father Ted said:

BSC Glasgow 0 Lesmahagow 5

Missed much of the first half due to roadwork delays on M74. 4-0 at half time.

Made five changes in second half. Could have been double figures, if we had our shooting boots on and upped the pressure a bit. 

Good result, BSC are struggling this season. Had a decent finish to last season, but have lost a number of that squad if my info is correct.

4 hours ago, andy25 said:

Boness Athletic 1 Talbot 4

Full-Time 

Really glad to finally see an ayrshire team give this average at best lot their dinner,  they got a severely depleted beith team that night who went down to 9 men and finished the stronger and then they Beat a kilwinning team on its knees these days and they were getting very Gallus on social media regarding the treble today. 

4 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Really glad to finally see an ayrshire team give this average at best lot their dinner,  they got a severely depleted beith team that night who went down to 9 men and finished the stronger and then they Beat a kilwinning team on its knees these days and they were getting very Gallus on social media regarding the treble today. 

They were rank rotten today against an average Talbot team.

Only scored due to another defensive howler from Talbot. 

Their centre half was about 5 stone overweight.

2 hours ago, Owsley 2 said:

Lugar 6 Craigmark 1

My first visit to Lugar. Awful wind spoiled it for a while, thought it had 0-0 all over it then a flurry of goals as Lugar went in 3-1 up. Ewan McIver scored a hat truck, missed a penalty (saved) and almost scored a worldy. Craigmark couldn't defend to save their lives. No defender on either side seemed to be over six foot. Attendance by my count was 112.

Never mind their defenders , they signed a goalkeeper from the amateurs who is the same height as the two garden gnomes sitting at my back door , bad and worrying times ahead 

12 hours ago, Thesoccerguy said:

Never mind their defenders , they signed a goalkeeper from the amateurs who is the same height as the two garden gnomes sitting at my back door , bad and worrying times ahead 

Where do you expect them to bring players in from considering they had no team and no budget two weeks before the season started?
You’re lucky you even started the season because going by what I heard no one would touch the job with a bargepole. 
Ian might not be a lot of people’s cup of tea but he took the job on when no one wanted it and built a team in two weeks that might be struggling at the moment but will no doubt improve as the season progresses 

13 hours ago, An Absolute Imposter said:

Good result, BSC are struggling this season. Had a decent finish to last season, but have lost a number of that squad if my info is correct.

They had 2 decent forwards last season.

One of them went to Glenvale but the other seems to have disappeared. 

1 hour ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Where do you expect them to bring players in from considering they had no team and no budget two weeks before the season started?
You’re lucky you even started the season because going by what I heard no one would touch the job with a bargepole. 
Ian might not be a lot of people’s cup of tea but he took the job on when no one wanted it and built a team in two weeks that might be struggling at the moment but will no doubt improve as the season progresses 

Totaly agree with you mate but as I said I am a die hard supporter and not seeing any improvements going forward.  I honestly think we will see Santa and his reindeers  before we see us pick up a point this season.  

On 14/09/2024 at 16:29, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

7:1 bankies in the big non league cup, superb! 

Popped along to the game a couldn't make the Stirling game and my son was playing in the area. Excellent Second Half performance by the Bankies, you can see why they are going to strong in the league

12 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Popped along to the game a couldn't make the Stirling game and my son was playing in the area. Excellent Second Half performance by the Bankies, you can see why they are going to strong in the league

Clydebank are the team to beat this season.The side has been well assembled by Moffat and will be hard to remove from the top of the league 

11 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

Clydebank are the team to beat this season.The side has been well assembled by Moffat and will be hard to remove from the top of the league 

If we beat Girvan then we'll have only 3 league games scheduled until end of the year ( and one of those is Talbot at home on a Scottish Cup date so 2 chances of that being postponed ). He may slot some in I guess but it's not exactly ideal. 

Edited by BANKIEBILL

4 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

If we beat Girvan then we'll have only 3 league games scheduled until end of the year ( and one of those is Talbot at home on a Scottish Cup date so 2 chances of that being postponed ). He may slot some in I guess but it's not exactly ideal. 

Not ideal as you want to sustain momentum