Celtic v Falkirk

One of those where you want to have a go at Falkirk for completely shitting the bed but also appreciating that your team wouldn't have got into a position to shit the bed.

Just now, The Master said:

You seem like an angry person. 

I also don’t need to pretend. 

Not at all angry, perfectly calm, but lets not pretend you know the rules better than anyone else mate. It’s embarrassing.

I mean, even if the goal was actually offside, the end result has still been Falkirk's legs completely going and it turning into shooty in. They've lost the right to cry about it being some massive injustice.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I mean, even if the goal was actually offside, the end result has still been Falkirk's legs completely going and it turning into shooty in. They've lost the right to cry about it being some massive injustice.

You've not been into football for long have you? Awful attempt at a point

Just now, FFC1982 said:

Not at all angry, perfectly calm, but lets not pretend you know the rules better than anyone else mate. It’s embarrassing.

I never said I know them better than anyone else.

I obviously know them better than you, though. As do the vast majority of people who watch football. 

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I agree with this part, i’m not happy with how we’ve performed since the 2nd went in- i just don’t think its that easy if they don’t get the rub of the green

Just now, Bairnardo said:

You've not been into football for long have you? Awful attempt at a point

Cling to it if it helps you sleep at night but it's a complete pumping either way.