St Mirren vs Heart of Midlothian Saturday, 21st September- 3:00 PM

17 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

That's not true. 

We are however doing everything possible not to win till next March.

I don't think Naismith will get sacked before the County game.   He will be extremely fortunate boy to, but the board are pretty loyal,  often beyond where they should be. 

You want the board to find us a new manager?

49 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Jambos directors won't have enjoyed the very loud renditions of that Joy Division song from the Saints fans at the end.

I can't see how he survives the weekend, perhaps even the night.

I would think the chorus of ‘Naismith get to f**k’ might’ve struck a chord as well 

14 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

I would think the chorus of ‘Naismith get to f**k’ might’ve struck a chord as well 

That song seemed to spur them into life temporarily but they looked void of any ideas. We were a whole lot better today with Phillips, CBM and Toy particular stand outs. 
Well seeing we weren’t singing about sacked in the morning as I think they would be looking at our management team if and when. 

Thought O'Hara was great today and Phillips came onto a game. Should be a much improved midfield when Kiltie comes back and Adeniran finally gets fit.

Need to get Olusanya on an extended contract.

Tanser was superb when he came on. Totally steadied the ship. Taylor cut out the brain farts in the second half and played really well.

Not often I say this, but Fraser had a great game.

Thought KVV looked very sharp when he came on. Looks a lot pacier than I remember. Won't be long before he starts knocking them in, going on today's showing.

His play to make the chance he made was brilliant. I think he had too much time to think where he was going to place it.

Shite. Decent in the first half but undone by some clownshoe defending.

2nd half was abysmal, no reaction and completely toothless. Baffling subs and tactical switches.

Get him out, it's not turning from here and 8 defeats in a row is simply unacceptable. 

1 hour ago, Stan Bo said:

. The RB Taylor just didn't look up for it at all in the first half and, for me, chucked it. 

Don't think this is true at all, he took 3 different sore ones. He was simply injured, nothing to do with not being up for it. 

11 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Thought O'Hara was great today and Phillips came onto a game. Should be a much improved midfield when Kiltie comes back and Adeniran finally gets fit.

Need to get Olusanya on an extended contract.

Tanser was superb when he came on. Totally steadied the ship. Taylor cut out the brain farts in the second half and played really well.

Not often I say this, but Fraser had a great game.

Thought KVV looked very sharp when he came on. Looks a lot pacier than I remember. Won't be long before he starts knocking them in, going on today's showing.

His play to make the chance he made was brilliant. I think he had too much time to think where he was going to place it.

These were my thoughts too. KVV looked far sharper than I expected and Tanser came on and did his job superbly. Brown (defensively) was pretty poor and didn't help Taylor out on any occasion, deserved to be hooked, although he was already booked by then. Olusanya really is so important for us now.

Watched the live stream with a few Wateries in Gran Canaria today. Their negativity was off the scale. I thought we are moaning faced but by god these guys were off the scale. Good to see it out from a winning position and a great 3 points in the end. Hopefully a springboard, a nice wee glow for the penultimate night of our holiday. COYS.

8 minutes ago, Smithers Jones said:

These were my thoughts too. KVV looked far sharper than I expected and Tanser came on and did his job superbly. Brown (defensively) was pretty poor and didn't help Taylor out on any occasion, deserved to be hooked, although he was already booked by then. Olusanya really is so important for us now.

Yeah Taylor and Brown really give me the fear on that left hand side.  If Tanser is fit he has to start next week. 

3 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Sad to see a once proud club resorting to hammer throwing and long throws as their main offensive weapon.

And while that reads like bait, it's also 100% true. Apart from the bit where I think it's sad.

3 hours ago, Insaintee said:

And the bit about a once proud club

3 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

And the resorting part too.

Bollocks. So what we're saying is... 

Sad to see a once proud club resorting to hammer throwing and long throws as their main offensive weapon.

All the reasons why we're struggling on show today. 

Looked great for 5 minutes then lost a goal to the first corner of the game.   Got back level and played some nice stuff up to the box where it all went to pieces.   Dreadful defending again at the 2nd when we'd been the better team up till then. 

Then the lack of reaction,  bizarre subs and another change of shape that made us worse rather than better. 

Naismith looks like he's no idea how to fix it,  so can't see him doing so.   If we had any other forwards there's no way you'd still be starting Shanks atm,  but we didn't buy any so he's got to stay in. 

That 2nd half was absolute drivel