Heart of Midlothian's Next Permanent Manager 24/25 Edition

Who will be Heart's next permanent manager?  

208 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Why did you put McInnes at the top? Stop that.

Also can I just say that the Yogi Hughes comments and shouts are quickly moving into the boring patter column.

I agree but the masses keep voting for him and there'd be uproar if I didn't include him.

Considered putting Alex Neil in but didn't think Hearts could pull it off so put in Gordon Greer and Andrew Crofts (I'd never heard of him either) due to the Tony Bloom links.

4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

McGlynn is a completely different manger to last time around. Hearts daft, plays good football. He’d be a great shout.

🤣🤣 you’re utterly obsessed. 

Levein to come in as "interim head coach" until the end of the season as the club "take their time" in appointing "the right fit for this club".

After exhaustive research owing to fan calls for a capable and ambitious European coach, and looking biscuit-ersed being ignored in various European capitals, Hearts' recuitment teams diligent and thorough process finally culminates in the appointment of the 82-year old Eduard Malofeev, who feels he has one more title left in him.

1 hour ago, MarkoP said:

Hopefully none of those listed

Id like to see a capable European coach appointed

Not just another stop for one of the merry go round managers

This isn't the time for sensible posts. I'm sure the bylaws require at least 10 posters mentioning Yogi Hughes and a couple of Simpsons Memes before anyone reasonable is suggested.

EDIT - On that note i'm shocked that our recently departed manager isn't on the list.

Edited by mrpaddyx

It's genuinely going to be a tough job for whoever comes in, this season at least. Squad looks a bit shit, and the fixture list this side of New Year is f**king terrible. Hearts have 6/5/8 fixtures in October, November and December respectively. For comparison, we have 4/4/5.

I'm a bit gutted our trip to Tynecastle in October is immediately after the break tbh. 

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

It's genuinely going to be a tough job for whoever comes in, this season at least. Squad looks a bit shit, and the fixture list this side of New Year is f**king terrible. Hearts have 6/5/8 fixtures in October, November and December respectively. For comparison, we have 4/4/5.

I'm a bit gutted our trip to Tynecastle in October is immediately after the break tbh. 

The squad's fine. Got 68 points last season and lost nobody particularly significant since then. Thin in attack, but there should be no issue getting a team on the park that can win games.

Cochrane if you want to stretch things, but Penrice is looking fine in his place.

The issue is finding a consistent shape and dealing with the congestion when it comes.

Edited by VincentGuerin

Just now, VincentGuerin said:

The squad's fine. Got 68 points last season and lost nobody particularly significant since then.

Cochrane if you want to stretch things, but Penrice is looking fine in his place.

The issue is finding a consistent shape and dealing with the congestion when it comes.

Fair enough, happy to be corrected. Was mainly going off what I saw yesterday and another poster saying you'd failed to strengthen in the right areas.