Rangers v Hibs

Weren’t ICT forced to play a full half season at Pittodrie to avoid other teams being disadvantaged? Why doesn’t that apply now?

Anyway this is a farce. My wife asked if I was going to football this weekend and she was a bit confused when I said “dunno yet”. Another annoying thing is no digital tickets so we’ll have to actually pick up the tickets somehow if we ever get them. 

9 minutes ago, Judy Murray said:

Weren’t ICT forced to play a full half season at Pittodrie to avoid other teams being disadvantaged? Why doesn’t that apply now?

Anyway this is a farce. My wife asked if I was going to football this weekend and she was a bit confused when I said “dunno yet”. Another annoying thing is no digital tickets so we’ll have to actually pick up the tickets somehow if we ever get them. 

Surely you should have said yes and worried about whether you were going to the football or the pub nearer the time?

This is an absolute joke of a situation for Rangers to be in. We are now less than 72 hours from kick off and some of their own fans don't know where they will be sitting and Hibs fans can't even plan for going to the game. 

By the looks of some earlier posts, they have breached the rules of the league by not providing details of an allocation 14 days in advance. 

If Hibs do receive tickets, how are they supposed to arrange a sale and distribute tickets at such short notice. 

Unbelievably amateur stuff from Rangers and if the boot was on the other foot, can you imagine the tears and snotters coming from down Govan way. 

1 hour ago, Judy Murray said:

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Surely you should have said yes and worried about whether you were going to the football or the pub nearer the time?

Not sure what's the most laughably amateurish here; Rangers or JudyMuray.

Edited by VincentGuerin

Said it earlier, and the fact @AJF says Rangers been asking fans who cant make it to hit the ticket exchange site suggests to me they cant even accommodate their own fans, never mind the 932 the SPFL have demanded they provide to Hibs.

What a shambles.

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Said it earlier, and the fact @AJF says Rangers been asking fans who cant make it to hit the ticket exchange site suggests to me they cant even accommodate their own fans, never mind the 932 the SPFL have demanded they provide to Hibs.

What a shambles.

Hibs fans deserve ibrox? Does gray hate the hibees? 

23 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Stadium at full capacity for the game. Just been confirmed

images (16).jpeg

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

Just waiting for the announcement from Hibs that they have received the tickets and are now on sale. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

13 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

What’s the funniest outcome now?

Unexpected weather even resulting in postponement? Hibs being unable to sell, and thus returning, half the allocation? Suddenly discovering that another stand needs to be closed?

Rangers losing 3-2 with pitch invasions and statements is always the funniest outcome