Hibs Vs Sexy, Swashbuckling Steelmen - 05/10/24

6 hours ago, Judy Murray said:

Have you ever been at football games where you think “why am I doing this and what led me to this point?”

This is one of them. 

Once in a Lifetime

If David Byrne had stayed in Dumbarton and been a Sons fan. 

Well he got dwadled, got robbed, has zero speed and felt that was a way to cover his clanger.

As for last week, I am inclined to say his foot was stood on however it may trigger half the Buddies on here into full Karen mode till Thursday of next week.

Hoilett impeded SODs swing to strike the ball in the way that is only important in Old Firm matches.  I think he strikes the top of his foot/ankle against Hoilett’s heel and goes down, seemed quite natural.  He should have got the pass away quicker.

3 hours ago, Cameron1875 said:

Fair play to Motherwell, seemed like everyone knew their jobs and think they'll have a decent enough season. Their long throws with the spin on the ball were genuinely impressive, good tactic to use if you have it and especially against Hibs.

We're in real bother. Always felt a big game today and to lose at home like that is a boot in the stones. 2 huge games to come (United away and then the Derby) which feel like they could either be a turning point or David Gray's last in charge. Some laugh.

Really concerned we could end up bottom of the table by the Hearts game. I just don’t see where our next win is coming from. 

Said it before and I’ll say it again. If Gray gets sacked then the Gordon’s and Kensell need to goo. How much money and poor decision making have they wasted over the past 3 years? Enough is enough.

I was impressed by how we saw the game out against 10 men which was a nice change. Bringing on Maswanhise for Halliday was a bold move but by committing to attack, we stopped Hibs being able to knock it about the back and control possession. Makes a difference from sitting back and inviting pressure.