Accies VS Falkirk

Going off Rankin's interview it seems like there's a good chance that Scott Martin and Lee Kilday will play a part tomorrow huge boost for us especially with Martin clear that anytime we don't have Martin on the pitch that we fall apart. 

4 hours ago, HonestAl said:

Is this game being covered by Falkirk TV for overseas subscribers. Genuinely overseas this week.

I'll be using my vpn as usual. But to get the BBC feed. Away games on falkirk TV are hit and miss. 

I watched the Kelty Hearts away game on BBC ALBA in Germany last September. For some reason I couldn’t get the BBC iplayer to work but when I went into BBC Sport for match updates through BBC News the button to watch live let me watch the game. 

11 hours ago, Owsley 2 said:

Any more Falkirk fans staying away due to prices they're not being asked to pay?

Your lot have shot yourselves in the foot. Plenty I know have made other plans to miss this because of the daft ticket prices.