Rovers v Spiders

1 minute ago, Specky Ginger said:

We'd better get our fingers well and truly out today as I can't see us getting much at Livingston next Saturday and I certainly wouldn't be wanting to go into the Airdrie game a week on Tuesday on the back of three defeats on the spin.

Yes we really need to get going today. But regarding Livingston, on the evidence of them at Stark's Park I see nothing to fear there, and we'll have players back that were missing then. I wouldn't bet on them beating us twice in a row.

25 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Well appear to be wearing our away kit today. Have the league accepted kits from Queens Park that clash with a team in blue? 

The sensible thing would be for both teams to wear their first choice colours, instead of both in away strips. But football mentality and logic are strangers

23 minutes ago, bring_back_the_twa_hoops said:

The sensible thing would be for both teams to wear their first choice colours, instead of both in away strips. But football mentality and logic are strangers

Well, at least the twa hoops (half) are back....

1 minute ago, SanStarko said:

Who’s the other keeper warming up?  Looks like we’ve cloned Kev, in fact this guy might be taller than him.

Is that the young laddie at the community team? I think he's a relative of Kireon Bowie 

3 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

You must be a delight at parties 🤣

Listen, setting expectations low early saves effort later.  I've never been a knee jerk pessimist but currently I don't see too much to shout about.

I'm happy that Brown is back and that should provide a lot of energy in midfield, abd Dabo looked good against Morton so hoping for a bit more drive from right back. Not convinced we look any better up top than we have in any of the previous weeks and if we don't get the first goal we arent exactly good odds for getting back on level terms.

7 minutes ago, williebraveheart said:

I fear Hines is not favoured by Callum. This would have been a good opportunity for him.

Our top goal scorer and creative spark both out against a Raith side that looks much closer to full strength. A point will be a decent result.

14 minutes ago, renton said:

Listen, setting expectations low early saves effort later.  I've never been a knee jerk pessimist but currently I don't see too much to shout about.

I'm happy that Brown is back and that should provide a lot of energy in midfield, abd Dabo looked good against Morton so hoping for a bit more drive from right back. Not convinced we look any better up top than we have in any of the previous weeks and if we don't get the first goal we arent exactly good odds for getting back on level terms.

Really? We conceded the first goal against Hamilton and got back on level terms and more. Morton was a poor result granted but I don't think we're looking that bad. Increased our forward options and we'll be better now we have Stanton back too. 

I'm not convinced we're league winners or close to it but we're better than 8th I think.