Kilmarnock vs Sevco The Rangers

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Does the squad not do any fitness training ?

Has the Moroccan lad played full time football before ? He looks rubbish.

I feel these questions have a strong whiff of rhetoric to them.

22 minutes ago, AJF said:

I feel like you could understand the context of my comments perfectly well but are choosing to be pedantic for the sake of it.

We began the weekend 5 behind, had the chance to reduce it to 3 and finished the weekend 6 behind. 

Oh come on now, you were quite simply wrong. 

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Oh come on now, you were quite simply wrong. 

What kind of statement would suffice for you? Is “in a weekend where we had the chance to reduce the gap to the top two, we’ve actually ended it further behind them” sufficient?

Christ.

6 minutes ago, AJF said:

What kind of statement would suffice for you? Is “in a weekend where we had the chance to reduce the gap to the top two, we’ve actually ended it further behind them” sufficient?

Christ.

Perfect.

Your original post is still pish.

Edited by kingjoey

Just now, kingjoey said:

Perfect.

Excellent. So if you’re saying you genuinely couldn’t understand that was the sentiment begin my initial comment rather than being pedantic then I don’t know what to say 😂

3 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

What’s Rangers lowest ever points total in a season?

Since Scotland adopted three points for a win in 1994-95 Rangers have ended on 67 points three times: in 2019-20 when the season finished after 29 games, in 2016-17 which was their first season in the Premiership and, most amusingly, in 2014-15 when they finished third in the Championship. 

2 hours ago, Wee-Bey said:

The bald fraud now officially on borrowed time. A matter of when not if

Halloween. They play Aberdeen at Pittodrie the night before.

16 minutes ago, AJF said:

Christ.

Always comes back to religion.

Sorry, couldn’t resist. 

34 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

It’s $2 a wee bag over here when you can find it; probably why he didn’t last at Portland, particularly when he’d be a match made in Heaven for a club called the Timbers. 

$2 a bags a bit steep! But still, at least you can buy “locally made mattrsese at great prices”. 

38 minutes ago, AJF said:

Excellent. So if you’re saying you genuinely couldn’t understand that was the sentiment begin my initial comment rather than being pedantic then I don’t know what to say 😂

This coming from a member of a support who can’t accept their original club died and instead go down the “holding company” pedantry route.

Great result for Killie and hopefully kick starts their season. I don't think Kilmarnock were at their absolute best today, very good off the ball but slack in possession at times. Very good to beat Rangers and still feel there is room for improvement. 

Edited by Buckets

25 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

The fear factor is totally gone - what reason is there to fear Cyriel Dessers or John Souttar or Vaclav Cerny? - and long may it continue.

100%. Even in their poorer years, they were always pretty solid at the back, and had one or two guys going forward that you knew could hurt you badly.

This Rangers team are extremely ropey at the back, and seem to lack creativity going forward. One of the commentators made the point today (I switched from radio to TV towards the end so it might have been Dodds or McFadden, or maybe even Boyd at the end) that Dessers might be gash, but he's not even getting enough chances to properly show that. I know we all like to joke about Rangers getting loads of dodgy penalties, but it was pretty telling today that they never even gave themselves the opportunity to get one of them!

Every time I see them, I become more frustrated that we sat off them initially in the game at Tannadice.