Kilmarnock vs Sevco The Rangers

Just now, AJF said:

But if what you said were true then wouldn’t you expect to see a variance between the number of fouls conceded? 

It might not be there. I think it is but I am prepared to accept it might not bear proper scrutiny. 

That said, given that your fanbase have frequently indulged massive conspiracy theories despite being one of the only two horses in the race for decades, I'm not convinced I'm going to get objectivity here.

Just now, DukDukGoose said:

Why would that matter?

Because it wouldn’t be a bookable offence if play isn’t live and no foul has been committed. The only way he’d be booked when play has stopped would be for some kind of violent or unsportsmanlike conduct, as far as I believe.

20 hours ago, AJF said:

A different kind of the pressure on the squad tomorrow where, for the first time this season, we know that a win will close the gap to the top two.

Pressure I’m not really expecting them to cope well with.

Called it. Absolute shitebags.