Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

No sleep last night as me, the wife and the wean have a winter bug. Wee man was up watching tv at 5am, he was sick over the couch at 7am, got him down to sleep at the back of 8 and went to sleep myself, but the window cleaner's ladder woke us up at the back of ten, setting the baby off crying because he'd been in a sound sleep. While comforting him the dug was whining at the front door but I was ignoring him as I was settling the baby, so the dug pissed the floor. Got that cleaned up, took the dogs out a walk and my fingers burst through the poo bag! Game's a bogey. Today can go and f**k itself.

No sleep last night as me, the wife and the wean have a winter bug. Wee man was up watching tv at 5am, he was sick over the couch at 7am, got him down to sleep at the back of 8 and went to sleep myself, but the window cleaner's ladder woke us up at the back of ten, setting the baby off crying because he'd been in a sound sleep. While comforting him the dug was whining at the front door but I was ignoring him as I was settling the baby, so the dug pissed the floor. Got that cleaned up, took the dogs out a walk and my fingers burst through the poo bag! Game's a bogey. Today can go and f**k itself.

I was feeling sorry for you right up till you stuck your finger in dug shite.

Then I started laughing.

Students, absolute pain in the arse the lot of them.

Weird, stupid accents, crap taste in music, cant handle their bevvy, dress like tramps, unable to purchase things quickly in shops, glakit expressions, are not despite claiming to be "mental", awful hair, appear to have no leg muscles, try to get things cheaper as they are students and hold up the rest of us, upper inflections, wear wooly hats on roasting days, think Che Guevara was the second coming and many many more

It's not their fault,

don't you realise how 'random' these things are.

They are indeed random

Pure like, literally totally random, most.random.thing.everrrrrrrrrr

I fucking hate students too, being a student myself has only heightened this hatred. I was sitting in a lecture a few weeks ago when I overheard a couple of boys talking about football. One said to the other "what about Liecester eh, and Jamie Vardy eh, chat shit get banged."

I fucking hate students, and I fucking hate that 'chat shit get banged' patter, so a student saying that just about tipped me over the fucking edge.

Also, the amount of students who have to let you know how much they drink and how hungover they are. Because, you know, only students consume alcohol.

I fucking hate students too, being a student myself has only heightened this hatred. I was sitting in a lecture a few weeks ago when I overheard a couple of boys talking about football. One said to the other "what about Liecester eh, and Jamie Vardy eh, chat shit get banged."

I fucking hate students, and I fucking hate that 'chat shit get banged' patter, so a student saying that just about tipped me over the fucking edge.

Also, the amount of students who have to let you know how much they drink and how hungover they are. Because, you know, only students consume alcohol.

Haha, aye can't believe I forgot about Student fitba chat, truly horrendous.

Colleagues who, when they have a holiday coming up, remind the whole office that they have a holiday coming up, every fucking day for weeks before their fucking holiday.

Agreed, lassie I work with had a holiday countdown App thingy on her phone for this.

As if anyone gives a flying puck.

Colleagues who, when they have a holiday coming up, remind the whole office that they have a holiday coming up, every fucking day for weeks before their fucking holiday.

What don't you want to know not only how many days, but also how many work days the Polish girl opposite me has till her fortnight off which includes a week in Poland and a week in Spain.............

Every fucking day at least 3 times a day for the last month.

Thank f**k it only 3 days left so I can get a fucking holiday from it.

I'm afraid you missed a golden opportunity to walk up to them and say "Chat shit" before knocking them both out.

Aye, the very fact they are able to wear skinny jeans/trousers means they have very rarely if ever played football.

This means they have not built up any leg muscles and allows them to trot about looking like one of Robin Hood's merry men.

:lol:

I've tried on skinny jeans in the past, and far from being a porker as I comfortably make it into 'normal' 32" troosers, and I can never get the hoory things past my thighs.

Skinny Jeans are for people with Twix legs!!

Edited by Tommy Nooka

:lol:

I've tried on skinny jeans in the past, and far from being a porker as I comfortably make it into 'normal' 32" troosers, and I can never get the hoory things past my thighs.

Skinny Jeans are for people with Twix legs!!

Haha, I tried them on by mistake, thought they were 34 regular, and thought I was pished as I tried to get them on.

I aint skinny but am not fat either, have no idea why people would want to wear the things, from a distance they look like tights.

Ah the old twix legs, should steer well clear from wearing a kilt as well.

Edited by Srevart Treb