Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

^^^ prefers Ready, Steady, Cook.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1450216064.360958.jpg

I thought he was more of a Fanny boy myself.

It's a sign of mass stupidity that people can be conned in to watching fucking cooking programmes because they're presented in a way that suggests they're something different. THEY'RE FUCKING COOKING PROGRAMMES YOU MORONS.

If the complete lapse of civilisation is eventually traced back to this era it will have f**k all to do with Muslim terrorism or global warming; it will be the direct result of stupid people watching 'reality' television and fucking cooking programmes.

It's a sign of mass stupidity that people can be conned in to watching fucking cooking programmes because they're presented in a way that suggests they're something different. THEY'RE FUCKING COOKING PROGRAMMES YOU MORONS.

If the complete lapse of civilisation is eventually traced back to this era it will have f**k all to do with Muslim terrorism or global warming; it will be the direct result of stupid people watching 'reality' television and fucking cooking programmes.

^^^ Burnt his pus opening a fray bentos peh, IMO.

Dent the tin afore placing it in the biylin water, Granny.

HTH

Couldn't agree more, GD. I'm more of a radio listener than tv watcher and the pre and post coverage of that baking final on 5 Live was a joke. If there's anything worse than watching people on the telly baking cakes, it's people on the radio discussing the people on the telly baking cakes.

In the middle of the Highlands, hunners o miles from any airport, ferry or border crossing, why is there a big sign in three languages* saying "Drive on the left"?

* And why isn't one of the languages teuchter/gaelic?

Forgetful tourists. Teuchters can't tell their right from left anyway.

I went to tesco and scanned my clubcard, instead of the normal, "you club car points all add" it make a jingle bells noise.

THEN......

When I finished my transaction, the usual "thank you for shopping at tesco" has been replaced by "ho ho ho, Merry Christmas"

They can f**k right off, that's me done with them.

I went to tesco and scanned my clubcard, instead of the normal, "you club car points all add" it make a jingle bells noise.

THEN......

When I finished my transaction, the usual "thank you for shopping at tesco" has been replaced by "ho ho ho, Merry Christmas"

I thought I was hearing things with the bells.

THEN......

I got the ho ho ho as I was walking away. Is this what it's come to, a fucking talking till is laughing at me behind my back? Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Motorway gantries that show info that has f**k all relevance to the road you are on or the direction you are travelling.

E.G. Just been out on a road test and a gantry on the M8 westbound near Glasgow Airport is showing

FRB CLOSED

FOR THE NORTH USE M8/M73/M9/A9

I'm almost 50 miles from the Forth Bridge, and going in the opposite direction. Anyone planning on going north on the M8 westbound is definitely going the wrong way.

SOFT TIRES WASTE FUEL

Motorway gantries that show info that has f**k all relevance to the road you are on or the direction you are travelling.

E.G. Just been out on a road test and a gantry on the M8 westbound near Glasgow Airport is showing

FRB CLOSED

FOR THE NORTH USE M8/M73/M9/A9

I'm almost 50 miles from the Forth Bridge, and going in the opposite direction. Anyone planning on going north on the M8 westbound is definitely going the wrong way.

I saw a road sign in Stirling one day telling me the direction of the Erskine Bridge, which is roughly an hour's drive, circa 40 miles away, for some inexplicable reason.

Tend to agree, unless the programme is more than just about cooking......

The Rick Stein shows travelling through France in a canal boat & his India programs were fantastic.

You can ram your bog standard Jamie's 30 minute meals though.

People that come into work when they are sick.

If I get it then there will be hell to pay. I'll infect myself with ebola just to get them back.

This happened to me about a fortnight ago. Some Tom McB at my work came in with the cold and I managed to catch it for my following 4 days off.

You're reading your emails on your phone; you know the screen is going to jump as soon as you go to press the desired email so you hover your finger over it for about 3 days until it has jumped; after waiting for 3 days this appears to be the one time that it has loaded quickly and the screen isn't going to jump; you go to press your desired email AND THE FUCKING SCREEN JUMPS AND TAKES AN ETERNITY TO LOAD THE UNWANTED SPAM FUCKING EMAIL FROM CHANGE.ORG BECAUSE YOU WERE KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE 5 MINS OF YOUR TIME TO SOME FUCKING STUDENT c**t ON THE PREMIERSHIP FORUM LOOKING FOR SOME HELP IN FILLING IN HIS STUPID FUCKING QUESTIONAIRRE; repeat process ad finitum.

That tv show where those two fk wits ( who look like they've been out on the p1ss all night - at BBC license payers expense of course ) go around slagging peoples houses off ( Homes under the hammer ? ) It's all - " Oh look at this horrible wall paper " or " oh, these curtains will have to go "

Mate - this is where people grew up - had ( hopefully ) happy days - so who the fk are these Cnts to go in and slag of your old family home ? and see the amount of times they say " em, it has potential " ( now that I've said it hopefully you will notice )

Anyhoo - bunch of C U N ext T esday S and petty - but it does my nut in.... GLA :)

BTW - I, nor any home I have stayed in, nor anybody I know has featured in this show - so these comments come straight from the heart....

That tv show where those two fk wits ( who look like they've been out on the p1ss all night - at BBC license payers expense of course ) go around slagging peoples houses off ( Homes under the hammer ? ) It's all - " Oh look at this horrible wall paper " or " oh, these curtains will have to go "

Mate - this is where people grew up - had ( hopefully ) happy days - so who the fk are these Cnts to go in and slag of your old family home ? and see the amount of times they say " em, it has potential " ( now that I've said it hopefully you will notice )

Anyhoo - bunch of C U N ext T esday S and petty - but it does my nut in.... GLA :)

BTW - I, nor any home I have stayed in, nor anybody I know has featured in this show - so these comments come straight from the heart....

^^^ Lives in a shitehole