Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

To everyone suggesting some sort of sexual activity with the extra female: widnae ride her intae battle.

Already had a knock back then? :)

Seriously though, she sounds really petty going on about a few pence - I would maybe think about just you and your girlfriend sharing (if you can afford it)

Edited by Redhead81

That's just so fucking stingy, it's unreal. When we had a lodger, he always refused to go halvers on any cleaning stuff or toilet rolls.

That's shocking. You meet a guy at the bus stop, go for a pint and a game of pool, offer him a room...

Ans that's how he repays you. Bloody paedos.

Seriously though, she sounds really petty going on about a few pence - I would maybe think about just you and your girlfriend sharing (if you can afford it)

Woh Woh Woh he's clearly not ready for that level of commitment. He still hasn't made her a mix tape yet.

Aye, that's far from the first instance too. We'll be looking into it, but the place we're in just now is a bit too pricey for the two of us, so it'd probably involve moving.

Everyone going on about how quality it would be to live with your burd and her pal - I'd hang myself after a week living with two women.

My burd's sound as f**k and easy to live with, the other lassie however...

I dont know what is wrong with me. I have been unable to move from bed for two days now. Spent about 2 hours looking at the wall today. My skin is goosebumps and sore and i have no appetite and feel queasy all the time.

I just did some dry retching and the queasiness has gone but this is horrible.

My head and neck are starting to hurt from being on my pillow so long

I dont know what is wrong with me. I have been unable to move from bed for two days now. Spent about 2 hours looking at the wall today. My skin is goosebumps and sore and i have no appetite and feel queasy all the time.

You're fucked, m8.

I live with two people; my girlfriend and her pal. We got back from the New Year holidays and topped up our wee gas card with £30. The other lassie came back the same evening, and I've just been told she's only going to give me £9.30 instead of a round tenner since we got home a few hours before her. I really don't give a flying shite about 70p, but come on to f**k.

Sounds like the message was relayed to you by the girlfriend - what was her reaction to this? Why is your girlfriend mates with this lassie anyway? :blink:

Everyone seems to have had it. Be thankful it wasn't during the holidays <_<

Do you have a woman to attend to you/make disparaging remarks about 'man-flu'?

I live with two people; my girlfriend and her pal. We got back from the New Year holidays and topped up our wee gas card with £30. The other lassie came back the same evening, and I've just been told she's only going to give me £9.30 instead of a round tenner since we got home a few hours before her. I really don't give a flying shite about 70p, but come on to f**k.

So she didn't leave anything plugged in when she was away?

Chances are you need to punt stingy here, got away with it once she'll stiff you again. Shite flatmates aren't worth it

That's just so fucking stingy, it's unreal. When we had a lodger, he always refused to go halvers on any cleaning stuff or toilet rolls.

Do people still take lodgers in? Anyway, why should he go halfers on toilet roll when three of you are using it?

Let's face it Philpy, with you being a big craft beer fan and eating all that cheesy mince crumble, you'd be shitting non stop.

Last I read, there'd been a huge increase in lodgers in the past decade due to the glorious financial situation folk have been finding themselves in, along with people moving back in with their parents. I'm sure folk capable of more coherent thought can find links if anyone cares.

Fairly certain any stranger I had to live with would end up buried in the back yard, and not due to sexual misadventure. People, yech :yucky

Edit: be careful not to type "increase in todgers", like I just did :shutup

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave