Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have always said I'd hate to support Rangers/Celtic/Man Utd etc. They expect to win every game they play so apart from actually winning the league/cup they barely get any enjoyment. When they score against a wee team it's a polite applause whilst fans of the wee teams go mental at every goal.

Had this debate with a Celtic season ticket holder colleague a while back. I put across the point that if you expect to, and are expected to, win every tournament you compete in (domestically at least), then what's the point? It's like playing FM and using cheats to give you all the money and all the best players, when you get past the novelty of winning all the time it becomes mundane. For his part, he didn't disagree.

Had this debate with a Celtic season ticket holder colleague a while back. I put across the point that if you expect to, and are expected to, win every tournament you compete in (domestically at least), then what's the point? It's like playing FM and using cheats to give you all the money and all the best players, when you get past the novelty of winning all the time it becomes mundane. For his part, he didn't disagree.

I just really can't see the attraction of it. Take the EPL this season as an example. If Leicester win it, despite the fact that they'll never do it again, the emotions and pure joy they'll get from that will be 100x anything a Man Utd will experience.

Parents of Identical Twins that dress the children in identical clothes just to make sure people have no idea which one's which. Clusterfuckery everywhere.

They do this in case one of them commits a major crime so they cannot be convicted as it can't be proven 100% which one it is.

I have friends from communities nowhere near Glasgow and they're all staunch Rangers fans to the point they are actually brainwashed with it. Why are people happy that a team from Glasgow are doing well when it doesn't represent their community or anything about them? What sort of buzz will they get when they win the Scottish Cup for the 30 something time? When i speak to Hibs fans they say it would be the best day of their life if the day ever comes and their lives will be complete for example but what old firm supporter will ever experience that level of joy?

The attitude of Rangers supporters saying Hibs shouldn't get half the stadium is another example of their horrible mentality. I believe their squad will challenge for the SPL next season and if Neil Lennon goes back to Celtic it will be 2011 all over again and this spell will all have been a dream. I am terrified. 

A staunch colleague of mine had to ask me when the OF semi was getting played and was it on TV :lol:

I have always said I'd hate to support Rangers/Celtic/Man Utd etc. They expect to win every game they play so apart from actually winning the league/cup they barely get any enjoyment. When they score against a wee team it's a polite applause whilst fans of the wee teams go mental at every goal.

I've seen Motherwell gubbed in a cup final by each cheek and when we've left at full time there are thousands of them leaving the ground.

This is before their team has even had the trophy presented.

Parents of Identical Twins that dress the children in identical clothes just to make sure people have no idea which one's which. Clusterfuckery everywhere.

Same-sex couples getting married in the same outfits and, physically, looking scarily like each other.  It's like two twins marrying.  Doesn't actually get on my nerves....just a bit unnerving.

Currently sitting here smelling of banana, in trousers that are soggy and covered in suspicious white stains. Just really hope that nobody comes into the office today.

Just tell them you were trying to sort out your thrush and it got a bit messy. They'll understand.

Currently sitting here smelling of banana, in trousers that are soggy and covered in suspicious white stains. Just really hope that nobody comes into the office today.

If anyone comes in and makes a fuss just shout "CAN A GUY NOT HAVE A CHUG IN PEACE??!"

Make THEM embarrassed about your masturbatory mishap. 

That whistle that loads of people have on their mobiles to tell them that they have received a text.

Samsung phones have that I think.  Utter scum.  The phone and the owner.