Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1. The moment that a drop of rain appears, drivers on the motorway drop to 30mph.

2. The car park at ASDA Robroyston - how can it sometimes take 10 minutes to leave? The build-up of cars there is ridiculous.

3. Lorries overtaking anything. Most of the time they don't indicate as well. It takes them 5 minutes to pass the thing they were trying to overtake in the first place.

4. The roundabouts in Bishopbriggs have to be the greasiest roundabouts I've ever seen. Cars skidding all over the place.

5. Cars sitting in the overtaking lane at 50mph on the motorway and refusing to move over when they have plenty of room to do so. I'm pretty sure that's against the law. I get that undertaking is illegal (I think) but there should be some leeway for selfish c***s like that. Either that or you can do some GTA shit and bash them off the road.

*edit* 6. Drivers who do not indicate whatsoever. That is the one thing that makes my blood boil.

You sound like a horrendous driver chief. Edited by pandarilla

1. The moment that a drop of rain appears, drivers on the motorway drop to 30mph.

2. The car park at ASDA Robroyston - how can it sometimes take 10 minutes to leave? The build-up of cars there is ridiculous.

3. Lorries overtaking anything. Most of the time they don't indicate as well. It takes them 5 minutes to pass the thing they were trying to overtake in the first place.

4. The roundabouts in Bishopbriggs have to be the greasiest roundabouts I've ever seen. Cars skidding all over the place.

5. Cars sitting in the overtaking lane at 50mph on the motorway and refusing to move over when they have plenty of room to do so. I'm pretty sure that's against the law. I get that undertaking is illegal (I think) but there should be some leeway for selfish c***s like that. Either that or you can do some GTA shit and bash them off the road.

*edit* 6. Drivers who do not indicate whatsoever. That is the one thing that makes my blood boil.

Have you thought about moving to Durness in Sutherland.

1. Nobody slows down to 30 because nobody is going that fast in the first place

2. Miles and miles from ASDA Robroyston

3. No lorries overtaking since it is mostly single track

4. Miles from any roundabouts

5. No overtaking.lane

Problems solved

Oops, 6. Drivers who do not indicate - on second thought stay where you are.

The worst is when you get stuck behind two or more lorries on the A9, come to a bit of dual carriageway or an overtaking lane and the c***s start overtaking each other.

A shower of mass murdering fat sweaty minks.

I had a similar rant in the public transport etiquette thread not that long ago when i witnessed this exact monstrosity taking place. The man had that look about him as if he had just been disturbed in the middle of a busy working day by someone trying to sell him cheaper home insurance.

Its so fucking lazy 😠

When you want to quickly check something on the laptop and you get 15 mins installation of 22,000 updates.

Same applies when you turn it off for bed and it wants another half an hour to install another 40,000. No, bed now.

When you want to quickly check something on the laptop and you get 15 mins installation of 22,000 updates.

Same applies when you turn it off for bed and it wants another half an hour to install another 40,000. No, bed now.

What side of the bed does the laptop sleep on?

Get a MacBook.

Audi drivers.  That's a given.

More specifically these newer Audi's that have the indicators that don't just blink on and off, but run along the length of the LED's.  It's like someone at Audi thought "How can I convey that the driver of this car is a crushing thundercunt more forcefully?"

Also, they don't all do it, so it's obviously a setting that you can choose to turn to and off.

They choose to be an even bigger fucknuckle.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

BMW drivers are the worstcunts for indicating, so much so, BMW take the fuse out of the indicators so if you weren't one before they turn you into one.

Nah. Audi drivers have overtaken the BMW driver as the biggest cockwomble found roaming the roads.

I can only assume that they must be doing some great lease deals on them so every c**t and their dog can afford one now.

Nah. Audi drivers have overtaken the BMW driver as the biggest cockwomble found roaming the roads.

I can only assume that they must be doing some great lease deals on them so every c**t and their dog can afford one now.

This! So very much this.

There appears to have been a massive increase in them in and around Glasgow over the past couple of years.

All driven by absolute bellends.