Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Shit like this is why I've no time for either of the Old Firm. Actually annoyed they are in the same League again, was getting used to being rid

Screenshot_20160912-173307.png

Utter fucking cretins. It wouldn't surprise me if Kris Boyd's brother's suicide is what fuelled it. Shameful.

55 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Shit like this is why I've no time for either of the Old Firm. Actually annoyed they are in the same League again, was getting used to being rid

Screenshot_20160912-173307.png

There was also a thing posted on FB of that with a caption saying "Toilets can be repaired and replaced, family members can't" by some fuckwit Rangers page. Aye, so because of that its not bad that you smashed up a set of toilets that'll take thousands to repair. f**k off Old Firm.

That's a pretty huge leap but I have such a low opinion of Old Firm fans that I wouldn't put it past them 

The way I see it is that if these mutants find this type of behaviour acceptable then they don't have the mentality to think "Oh we better not do that as Boyd lost his brother". It probably spurred the tubes on if anything.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

There was also a thing posted on FB of that with a caption saying "Toilets can be repaired and replaced, family members can't" by some fuckwit Rangers page. Aye, so because of that its not bad that you smashed up a set of toilets that'll take thousands to repair. f**k off Old Firm.

As a consequence of the toilets getting trashed it would be ironic if at least one teddy bear shat himself.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

On to mine. Morons who sit at the front of a queue of traffic at a red light with their handbrake on. Unless you're sitting on a hill get the fucking handbrake off :angry:

They're right, you're wrong. 

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

No, they absolutely aren't. If you're at the front it's your responsibility to get away sharp. There's nothing wrong sitting with your foot on the break but taking an age to get the hand-break off is extremely infuriating.

Utter pish. 

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

No, they absolutely aren't. If you're at the front it's your responsibility to get away sharp. There's nothing wrong sitting with your foot on the break but taking an age to get the hand-break off is extremely infuriating.

They really are.

Not only do you not blind the person behind but if someone hits the back of your car you want go far. With your foot on the brake, theres a good chance you'll end up heading into the junction into traffic.

If the road is flat I don't have my foot on the break. As I said, if it's a hill I've no issue with the hand-break being applied, but on a flat road when the lights only let few cars through, it is extremely annoying when the fuckwit at the front takes an age to take off the hand-break at the green (why they don't do it at the amber is beyond me) because they aren't paying attention or have pulled it up too high. I've seen both instances several times in this town.

Wifes motor has one of these electronic hand brakes. Not sure what would happen if she had a flat battery. Would the hand brake fail? Or would it be impossible to give it either a push start or a tow?

I've got one in my car and honestly that's never crossed my mind, cause it automatically locks the steering wheel as well. I'm trying to remember if you can take it off whilst the engines off, I think you can.