Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Are they obliged to put everything they sell on their website

Well I don't know, let's ask our resident Tesco champion @G_Man1985

I think you are trying to play a practical joke on someone making them go into a shop and ask for a Nosh!!!

Watching a film on your phone without earphones. ...

If you are the Bellend that spent the ferry trip from Ardrossan to Brodick in the Observation Lounge watching a movie without your earphones so everyone had to listen to the soundtrack.......

Please feel free to do a Maxwell over the side on the return trip.

Ignorant Bellend

5 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

If you are the Bellend that spent the ferry trip from Ardrossan to Brodick in the Observation Lounge watching a movie without your earphones so everyone had to listen to the soundtrack.......

Ignorant Bellend

What was the movie?

14 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Ignorant Bellend

Arran is class.

Maybe they only put products on their site that people actually buy (you excepted, obviously)

They haven't had any of the innocent ones on that particular shop and it was the only option and I hadn't ever seen it before!

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

edit:  The more I listen to him, he's one of these dicks that everything he says is a question, with the wee rise in the inflection of his voice at the end.

Hate this with a vengeance..imported from Oz and the States and now it's infected the south east of England.  It'll be all over Scotland soon.

Ignorant Bellend

Don't understand why you didn't just tell him to put the fuckin sound off.

Not all that petty, I suppose....really good looking young women who get botox treatment on their lips and end up looking like mutants.  Who's telling them that this is a good look?

So much this. I've yet to see this procedure enhance any woman's look. They look absolutely awful after it. There's a lassie in our local Tesco who was a wee honey but has clearly had this done and is a genuine wid not now.

I saw this picture a while back of the babe that is Kaley Cuoco and feared she may be into it now. Though I can't decide if it's lip filler or just a badly timed picture.

57b71ee1e3357_ImageUploadedByPieBovril14

Hate this with a vengeance..imported from Oz and the States and now it's infected the south east of England.  It'll be all over Scotland soon.

This as well. My mate moved to Oz a year and a half ago and was back home a couple of weeks back. She did this in her first sentence and I gave a groan of disapproval. She asked what was wrong and I told her it it was that end of sentence pish. She hadn't even realised she was doing it. At least she hasn't came back with a fake accent.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Im struggling to think of an example. Can you put into context for me so I can get annoyed too?

Put an episode of Australian Masterchef on for about 2 minutes and you'll understand.

52 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Throbber, just how much did you pay for that smoothie? The prices on that site are terrifying

Just got one wee bottle for £1.50. Think the prices you are seeing are for buying in bulk.