Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, gavin_3110 said:

The big boss at my work is doing a "CEO sleepout" in Charlotte Square in Edinburgh tonight. 100 fat cats huddled together in £300 sleeping bags, followed by a bacon roll with the first minister in her mansion house. "To raise awareness".

Patronising and pointless shite.

We live in an era where virtue signalling is more important than actually being virtuous. Absolute c***s the lot of them, they'll be at some fancy black tie do on Friday night to celebrate their 'achievement'.

3 hours ago, gavin_3110 said:

The big boss at my work is doing a "CEO sleepout" in Charlotte Square in Edinburgh tonight. 100 fat cats huddled together in £300 sleeping bags, followed by a bacon roll with the first minister in her mansion house. "To raise awareness".

Patronising and pointless shite.

They should give them pish stained blankets and bin bags.

One of my girlfriends pals was looking for sponsorship to raise money for an animal charity by doing a skydive. Nothing against animals but a skydive sounds like great fun, and I'm not paying for you to do it. 

Have to say I do not give to animal charities

1 hour ago, Tommy Nooka said:

We live in an era where virtue signalling is more important than actually being virtuous. Absolute c***s the lot of them, they'll be at some fancy black tie do on Friday night to celebrate their 'achievement'.

Would probably raise more if they all just stayed in on the Thursday & Friday

and the cost of new sleeping bags and Police protection was given to the chairty,

along with the money from staying in on the Friday and what they will spend at the almost inevitable self-congratulory smug-b*****d dinner

7 hours ago, hk blues said:

Hardly very charitable to only support charities that have helped you in the past. If everyone thought like that, who would have paid to get your cat neutered?

Maybe I'm being too harsh but charity is exactly that, charity.

I never claimed to be charitable, and charities are hardly charitable either 

16 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

0a52cafe0103ea7a26acc0fa8b1fdbe9.jpg

The photo makes it look less bad than it is, but the ink pad in my drawer's lid came off and when i went to reach for something got it all over my fingers.

Looks like I've fingered an octopus.

Clearly you've just been fingerprinted down at the local police station. I always knew Yew Tree would catch up with you.

29 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

He was skint when he wrote that. He was about to get turfed out his house til the first royalty cheque came in for that song. (According to the One Show anyway).

Think I would believe stuff in the Facts You Made Up thread before anything I heard on the One Show.

The lane discipline of drivers in Western Australia is terrible so I thought it was good of the driver who overtook me tonight to try to ram home the message by having K33P LEFT as his registration plate. That was until I saw the dick drive off into the distance in the right hand lane.