Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, jmothecat said:

Moved house recently so I've sent my drivers license away to get the address updated. Tried to buy some beer from the local Scotmid and got asked for ID, which I didn't have.

I'm 27.

I'm sure that bullshit story worked and you're halfway through your carryout already.

There was plenty of room on her side, but not a lot on my passenger side, theres a large bush there, didn't fancy getting the motor scratched. And the car park was very busy, so had to take what space I could get.

So you are the one parked across two spaces then??

38 minutes ago, philpy said:

Came out of the gym tonight to be greeted by this. I had to get into my seat from the passenger side. I'm the one on the right. Daft arse had left the driver window open as well.6595d88e37639e21b1ccc260550df28a.jpg

Probably because they had to get out their car that way thanks to your brutal parking.

11 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Delivery folk who will only chap the door lightly rather than use the obvious doorbell that's custom designed for their needs. At 10pm I could understand, but certainly not during the day.

I hate this.

We have guys round who say they rattled the letterbox and wondered why I didn't come to the door. Difficult to understand seeing as:

we have a bell

the letter box is one of those insulated things with brushes on them and doesn't rattle

if you look through the outer door with the letterbox you can see another door

2 hours ago, philpy said:

Came out of the gym tonight to be greeted by this. I had to get into my seat from the passenger side. I'm the one on the right. Daft arse had left the driver window open as well.6595d88e37639e21b1ccc260550df28a.jpg

The other person probably had to crawl out the window like Bo Duke cause you can't park for shit.

50 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

The thought process that Philpy must go through before posts such like this really intrigues me.

He must have thought that the person parking on the middle of the bay was outrageous behavior, and presumed everyone here would agree.

Oh, Philpy!

This is absolutely classic "oh, philpy". He's posted that up assuming everyone will join him in slating this woman, when in fact he's the one who has parked like someone out on their first lesson.

Hilarious.