Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Petrol stations that have Tescos, M&S, etc shops within and people that use them to do their weekly fucking shop.

I've just queued for almost 20 minutes just to pay for petrol whilst two fat c***s purchased most of the contents off the shelves, taking up both payment points 

Why don't they have a "fuel sales only" till in these places?

Could you not pay at the pump?

9 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Petrol stations that have Tescos, M&S, etc shops within and people that use them to do their weekly fucking shop.

I've just queued for almost 20 minutes just to pay for petrol whilst two fat c***s purchased most of the contents off the shelves, taking up both payment points 

Why don't they have a "fuel sales only" till in these places?

No pay at the pump option?

3 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

PTTGOYN 

Pay at the pump petrol stations 

Fucking detest them 

This, useless fucking things, usually quicker to pay in the shop unless there's fat b*****ds holding up the queue so they can buy cakes and pies.

As it's Monday and I'm tired and grumpy.. lot's of PTTGOYN at work today.
1. People who come into your office and start chatting to you enthusiastically at 0745 in the morning.. get tae.
2. People who feel the need to make conversation with you just because you happen to be in the same room for 30 secs (ie kitchen, bathroom)..even if you barely know each other.
3. People who open the door of the microwave before its pinged then walk away and leave it ajar so when someone eventually closes it it's still on.
4. People. Just people in general.

I've got a similar gripe regarding point 3. Folk that take stuff out of the microwave but don't reset the timer back to the clock when they finish

What kind of buffoon goes to a petrol station without a pay-at-the-pump option?

Me... as they arent common here and if they are they tend to be diesel. b*****ds

People who loudly complain when I take my baby on a bus. I had one old woman turn to my wife and I and say 'this isn't a crèche you know', my wife replied with 'it isn't a mortuary either.'

My daughter is pretty well behaved, hardly cries on busses at all, but sometimes when I get on a bus with her you can see people looking at me like I've taken a dead cat on with me. I always wonder what has happened in their life to make them so bitter.