Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Tourists in Edinburgh who press the buttons to cross at road juctions then cross before green crossing light shows just cos no traffic us coming. Result is when they do have the right to cross there's no-one waiting to cross and traffic is held up needlessly. 

2 hours ago, Tommy Nooka said:

Even people that like horses don't like horse racing though, it's only there for the gambling.

Horsey types like the equestrian events, less horse deaths!

This is a decent point wrt gambling but a half truth wrt horsey types.  My eldest is a horsey girl as I've mentioned before and participates actively in dressage (P&B's 3rd favourite sport after football and egg-chasing) and absolutely loves going to the races.  We've been going to the local point to point since we moved back down here and I usually take her to one meet elsewhere.  She loves viewing the nags in the paddock and her MO is to stick her fiver per race on the best turned out nag.

I'm not wading through threads to see if this has already been discussed, but the arsehole who has blocked the Forth Road Bridge should get a 20 year ban and a flogging.

Or hit with this
f2ee7ac590379e9df11800b930d89389.jpg
Cd20 or cd30 applies i think

Fine for the company that employ the daft b*****d as well.

I'm not wading through threads to see if this has already been discussed, but the arsehole who has blocked the Forth Road Bridge should get a 20 year ban and a flogging.

It was being discussed in the relevant thread but I do feel bad for the driver if he was under pressure from his employers to meet targets. I doubt that many people would want to take a risk like that just to get home quicker.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

This is a decent point wrt gambling but a half truth wrt horsey types.  My eldest is a horsey girl as I've mentioned before and participates actively in dressage (P&B's 3rd favourite sport after football and egg-chasing) and absolutely loves going to the races.  We've been going to the local point to point since we moved back down here and I usually take her to one meet elsewhere.  She loves viewing the nags in the paddock and her MO is to stick her fiver per race on the best turned out nag.

So you did help your uncle jack off a horse?

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Fuckin tell me about it. Rank amateur from my good self.

I do have a large volume of whisky though so I can still kill a few brain cells.

I presume the wife's out?

Sevilla just had an injury time corner and they, as teams have done in the past, sent the goalie up for it but left a centre half back on the half way line. What's the point in that? A professional footballer, who's used to heading the ball, standing away from the action and a fuckin goalie up for a corner. Glad they got beat. *******.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Sevilla just had an injury time corner and they, as teams have done in the past, sent the goalie up for it but left a centre half back on the half way line. What's the point in that? A professional footballer, who's used to heading the ball, standing away from the action and a fuckin goalie up for a corner. Glad they got beat. *******.

There's a theory that the goalie being up has the defending team all confused as to who is picking up who etc. I agree though, just get every fucker in the box if you're really going for it.