Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Didn't get job.

Baws

2 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

Is that a general exclamation of disgust, or did you start scratching them during the interview?

He got them out when he was having a pish next to the interviewer.

This.  

For example, Uganda is 43% the size of Canada.  Look it up.

Mauritania is the 29th largest country in the world. Until a bit of wiki surfing took me to its wiki entry I barely knew a thing about the place. (It is one of the last bastions of slavery)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauritania?wprov=sfla1

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

What annoyed me the most is they said they would phone me and let me know today, checked emails today to see that they sent an email to say I never got the job.

Feel like shit right now

Unusual that they bother even letting you know without phoning them up to check. Only been a few weeks.

36 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Overheard a wifey today publicly saying (quite loudly) "search for it on the Google".

Wo67_f-maxage-0.gif

5 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Bet she shops at Asdas.

I have no doubt that 'the google' wifey has a husband who calls it 'Asdas'.  Both irksome terms.

Edited by The_Kincardine

What annoyed me the most is they said they would phone me and let me know today, checked emails today to see that they sent an email to say I never got the job.

Feel like shit right now

It probably went to someone internally and they had to advertise it anyway. That's always the case when you don't get a job you want.

Feel like shit right now

That's rotten news mate. Stick at it though, something will crop up. It always does... [emoji106]

39 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Feel like shit right now

What a set of c***s. You're better than these people, G_Man, and better off not working for them. IMO.

35 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:

Chin up man.

c***s who say "chin up".

It's fine to be miserable for a period of time, we've evolved to do that. It helps us get it out of our systems. If we don't let it out, it stays in.

Fucking stupid thing to say. Dick.

And relax.....

c***s who say "chin up".
It's fine to be miserable for a period of time, we've evolved to do that. It helps us get it out of our systems. If we don't let it out, it stays in.
And relax.....

This. Totally this, as long as you make a point of getting over it and telling yourself you will.

c***s who say "chin up".
And relax.....

You seem upset Tony, keep your chin up pal xxx