Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Apps users will be aware that when you're scrolling down the list of threads in a certain forum, they'll have an image above the title of the thread, and it's usually the last image/gif posted on the thread.

Except for the "Things you want to share with P+B" thread, which still has of a picture of some leather jacket wearing twat touching his hair, which was posted fucking months ago.

This annoys me far more than it should.

Go into settings and turn off image previews.

Apps users will be aware that when you're scrolling down the list of threads in a certain forum, they'll have an image above the title of the thread, and it's usually the last image/gif posted on the thread.

Except for the "Things you want to share with P+B" thread, which still has of a picture of some leather jacket wearing twat touching his hair, which was posted fucking months ago.

This annoys me far more than it should.

That 'twat' would be the rock god Eddie Vedder!

I agree though, it is a bit annoying.

28 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Playing fives last night , my turn to go in goal which is fine. Opposition take a shot which hits the post, bounces back and hits me in the balls, was right on the tip of my bellend. Not a full blown hit but was enough for me to fall to the ground.

Your balls are on the tip of your bellend?

I've got into the habit of drinking too much on Friday nights, even when I tell myself I won't. Yet another Saturday morning with a hangover. I have a shit ton of stuff I'd planned to do today and here I am, parked on the couch in no mood to do any of it.

Those of you who are still young - appreciate every day of it.

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

I've got into the habit of drinking too much on Friday nights, even when I tell myself I won't. Yet another Saturday morning with a hangover. I have a shit ton of stuff I'd planned to do today and here I am, parked on the couch in no mood to do any of it.

Those of you who are still young - appreciate every day of it.

Get yourself out of the 27 club before you even get in it yo.

Trying to watch telly, Missus is watching stupid videos ridiculously loud on her phone.

I feel I may skip the boot in the pie and go straight to booting down the stairs.

Updates. I've had my PS4 off for a couple of months due to moving house, and I've switched it on for the first time tonight.

So far, it's installed 1.4Gb of updates and I've already had to open another beer while I wait. Someone should start a gofundme page for my plight.

Trying to watch telly, Missus is watching stupid videos ridiculously loud on her phone.

I feel I may skip the boot in the pie and go straight to booting down the stairs.

This does my nut in! My Mrs sits watching shite with the volume right up! Yeah....it's not as if I'm watching the tv or anything! When I complain about the volume I get told 'you don't need to hear the football/snooker/golf (edit for whatever sport is on)

14 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I did think about it. Wife has now went to bed and I'm looking at the fish tank while posting on here. I hardly even drink but mon tae f**k I should of had a back up plan.
Pretty annoyed .

If you're planning on drinking that leave enough water for the fish to survive.

This does my nut in! My Mrs sits watching shite with the volume right up! Yeah....it's not as if I'm watching the tv or anything! When I complain about the volume I get told 'you don't need to hear the football/snooker/golf (edit for whatever sport is on)

Finally gone to bed, she's in a mood with me after I decided to moan about it.

Pouting women. Does anyone think it makes them looks sexy, which is presumably the intent? Just makes them look thick and like they've just bitten into a lemon to me. 

Oh, and spraying acid into people's faces. Not on.

_95698909_hi039062490.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39682517

Edited by welshbairn